Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

I thought it was funny when Doleman was talking about the chunk that he hit. In the confessional, he said it was the worst shot he's hit this week. Shannon just kind of looks at Brian and rolls her eyes since he has had a rough go of it on the show. It was pretty good.

I thought it was funny when Doleman was talking about the chunk that he hit. In the confessional, he said it was the worst shot he's hit this week. Shannon just kind of looks at Brian and rolls her eyes since he has had a rough go of it on the show. It was pretty good.

My girlfriend made me rewind it to watch it again lol. If you watch closely Brian actually nudges her.

For some reason I can't stop rooting for team blue.

For some reason I can't stop rooting for team blue.

I gotta agree with you here...I feel the same way...but in all honesty I am probably just rooting for Fish...nobody deserves to get stuck in a mess like shes in...hahaha

I'm surprised Brian hasn't cracked Doleman in the knee with a 9-iron yet. I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't stand for him talking to me like that and trying to use intimidation all the time.
It may be team Doleman but he's a teammate, not a coach and he shouldn't treat his teammates like they are children.

Gf and I were talking while watching, we both said that if Team Doleman comes together towards the end of the show and starts playing as a team and not wanting to kill each other we'd be rooting for them for overcoming all that crap.

I'm surprised Brian hasn't cracked Doleman in the knee with a 9-iron yet. I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't stand for him talking to me like that and trying to use intimidation all the time.
It may be team Doleman but he's a teammate, not a coach and he shouldn't treat his teammates like they are children.

Agreed I said I couldn't believe Brian hasn't just thrown a haymaker at him yet. He may be a professional football player, but Fish and Brian are both better golfers he should value their thoughts much more than he does.

And we don't like the lady commentator. Don't much like Tom Abbot either. Didn't really like Stephanie Sparks on the show either.

I get the impression Doleman is being a jerk on purpose. He knows that pushing brians buttons gets him playing better. Its just a matter of how long Brian can perform in that environment.

I think it's funny that Doleman has said it's his team because the team is named after him. He has nothing to lose he's already played a sport professionally and the other two are competing to play professionally on tour. You think he would be a little more understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would somebody please tell Shannon that she looks a lot better without all the makeup.

Would somebody please tell Shannon that she looks a lot better without all the makeup.

She's definitely a cutie, but puts too much on.

I'm still in love with Emily. Especially her on course look with no make up.

She's definitely a cutie, but puts too much on.

I'm still in love with Emily. Especially her on course look with no make up.

I wonder if that's her choice or the makeup artists on the show?

glad to see your watching for the "sport of it".....lol

I want the job of interviewing and selecting the female golfers

Who's ready?! Locked in!

Doleman and Bulger looking rough off the start.

Brian what a d bag move.......Hate when guys act like that. Also I'm surprised these guys can't hit the green from this distance.

Wow. Big Shot by Fish there.

Just noticed Lepper switched from a Scotty to a Ping putter from what he was using on Greenbrier. Still looks kinda funny with how high the toe of his putter is at address.

Team bulger definitely fell apart. Even Z who was so sharp with her wedges was off. I thought for a second chad might pull off the improbable after he nailed that green in two

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm pulling for Team Brown!

I'm pulling for a Doleman / Rice final. Just like both of those teams. Well, I like team Rice, and I really think Shannon has pulled most of the weight with her team.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Back