Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

I'm glad Red team won. I was hoping for a better ending to decide the champs. for the matches, maybe 18 hole match play nfl v nfl, guy v guy & girl v girl.... The team to win two matches are champs. That would have tested them more than the 4 qtrs they did.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Worst thing to happen to the blue team was they actually became a TEAM. They seem to play better when they were on edge. Through out the show Fish was more consistent that Em in my opinion, Fish just got jittery there in the end, moment got to big for her. Was rooting for Blue Team, unlike most I have no problem with Brian, I thought in the post interview he congratulated the Red Team, was gracious.

Worst thing to happen to the blue team was they actually became a TEAM. They seem to play better when they were on edge. Through out the show Fish was more consistent that Em in my opinion, Fish just got jittery there in the end, moment got to big for her. Was rooting for Blue Team, unlike most I have no problem with Brian, I thought in the post interview he congratulated the Red Team, was gracious.

Yeah fish definitely was feeling the pressure. 50k cash, exemption to play on tour and endorsement contract would have me jittery as hell too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I was rooting for team Yellow. Lepp is a local kid and friends who know him say he's a great guy. Fan of Mark Rypien and his late cousin, plus Meghan is smoking hot.

Team Red deserved to win they all played well and Jerry Rice was very supportive and even tempered. Issac worked hard to get in shape and it showed in his game. Emily held it together for the win.

I look forward to seeing big Issac in the future.

I hope the next season is another all women edition.

interesting twist with the addition of the NFL players.:bad:

Have to say I am surprised to see Fish lose. She seemed the most solid out of the 4. If she was in between clubs she should have hit the lesser club ad left and uphill putt. She would have been at the front of the green with a easy putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad red team won. I didn't mind Doleman or Fish but Brian is a tool. He's a bad winner and a sore loser, a great example of how not to handle yourself in sport. The "chicken sh*t' comment was totally unnecessary.

I HATED the format they played in. I always loved the finales because they were 18 hole match play. Only doing one hole/point is just stupid and doesn't determine the better side IMO.

I was glad the Red team won...didn't care for Doleman and Cooper has always been a jerk...was sad to see Fish play so bad in the Final...you could tell the gravity of the situation really got to her in the end.

Isaac played the best golf of the season overall and really carried that team on several occasions.

Back