The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I would give a left nut to follow a ATL/Phil match... And I would put a dollar on ATL, since the odds would be 1000:1

Do you need to ask for permission to get your 1 nut from your ladies purse? Dont write checks you cant cash my friend.

I would give a left nut to follow a ATL/Phil match... And I would put a dollar on ATL, since the odds would be 1000:1

I'd say the odds are 1000:1 on whether I could hold a club for the entire round.

I called out Harry on the Twittah, maybe he will come in and talk to us

I forgot he was in that Pebble Beach thing this weekend

What a fancy boy.

Bring it on. If you wish to experience the Bite, it will be ready for you! Looking forward to being with you all, showing you a good time, winning, and smiling the whole way.

Bring it on. If you wish to experience the Bite, it will be ready for you! Looking forward to being with you all, showing you a good time, winning, and smiling the whole way.

I can't wait to take that belt back down to my parents basement and get cheeto dust all over it

Can I be a guest host on Alternate Shots?

I can't wait to follow along and cheer from the sidelines of social media and THP!!!

Mr Finley, we can't freaking wait.

I think I speak for everyone in saying that we are really looking forward to it. This will be an epic experience for all.

I also guarantee that three of the four things listed in your post will happen.

Finley, do we need Harry's permission to talk about the formats? I hear he's quite the micromanager :D

Sure. Winner gets to pick the topic. Maybe film with you, Harry and I before we leave on Monday! Guessing since I have final say you won't like the outcome but will give you your 30 seconds to get your points across.

Mr Finley, we can't freaking wait.

We can't either. Been very busy and all traveling all over the place but we will be ready and are looking forward to it. Good times will be had by all.

Sure. Winner gets to pick the topic. Maybe film with you, Harry and I before we leave on Monday! Guessing since I have final say you won't like the outcome but will give you your 30 seconds to get your points across.

That would be beyond epic. I need a sweater.

Finley, do we need Harry's permission to talk about the formats? I hear he's quite the micromanager :D

Far from it.

Best Ball, Pinehurst, and Singles

Not that I need to build on the excitement already taking place in this forum (all 215 pages) but we are all in for an event of a lifetime.

Far from it.

Best Ball, Pinehurst, and Singles

Not that I need to build on the excitement already taking place in this forum (all 215 pages) but we are all in for an event of a lifetime.

Excellent. We knew, but wanted to let the forum know as well.

So, as Jason noted, the formats are:

Best Ball - teams of two
Pinehurst - a modified Alt Shot, with team playing better ball off the tee and alt shot into the green.

Singles on Wednesday.

Going to be some great matches I suspect!

Awesome! We can finally get some chatter going about the competition.

Two weeks from Sunday, everybody! KaPow!!

Groupings will be announced RC style, right before each round. We'll see where we stand on Tuesday night and put up our lineups at dinner for singles the next morning.

Many things I don't want to give away for strategy, but we've been working hard on a game plan and are ready to roll. A few details to iron out still, but those are coming along as well.

Holy awesome format. The RC format to release pairing will ramp the excitement level.

Hawk has been an absolute animal in all of this. Providing support, keeping us updated on as much as he can, and discussing theories/strategies with us.

We are ready, I just hope the #zoocrew is as well

Holy awesome format. The RC format to release pairing will ramp the excitement level.

I think so too. I'm still not 100% on what direction we'll go there.

Hawk has been an absolute animal in all of this. Providing support, keeping us updated on as much as he can, and discussing theories/strategies with us.

We are ready, I just hope the #zoocrew is as well

Appreciate it buddy. You all have been preparing your tails off too.

Back