The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I think so too. I'm still not 100% on what direction we'll go there.

Makes your job as captain that much more critical. No pressure boss.

Bring it on. If you wish to experience the Bite, it will be ready for you! Looking forward to being with you all, showing you a good time, winning, and smiling the whole way.

Good to see you in here! I am absolutely pumped for this event. I know we all will be smiling and joking and having a great time but there's no way that belt is going anywhere but home with THP!

Can't wait to meet all you guys and enjoy the week to its fullest!

The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Makes your job as captain that much more critical. No pressure boss.

We're not going to let Cap'n down.

Pull our names out of a hat for all we care. We'll play our best regardless, and we'll bring home the belt for all of THP.

Hawk has put in some serious work on the Grandaddy. A lot of hard work that has occurred behind the scenes and that most THPers are not aware of. But, trust me when I say that we'll make sure that selecting the pairings will be the easiest thing that Ryan does all week. We're going to be awesome regardless. We've worked too darn hard not to be.

I like the sounds of that.

Shake hands, tee off, dominate.

JB sent me an email yesterday saying that the "#DreamTeam" (how original!!) is requesting to play the ladies tees at the Grandaddy.

Is this true?

Like most things, I believe your hair was in your eyes.
The only email I sent was saying that if you guys are playing X2Hot Hybrids, I think you have an unfair advantage.

Absolutely! We're trying to be fair to all you calgals. Rumor has it you sit to urinate.

Oh Justin.

I was just looking for something, ANYTHING, indicating what the actual plans were on Tues/Wednesday. We know you are super busy with your brazilian models and flat brims, but throw me a bone!

Chad, we are going to leave you crying like a baby.... baby.... baby....

oh

Oh Justin.

I was just looking for something, ANYTHING, indicating what the actual plans were on Tues/Wednesday. We know you are super busy with your brazilian models and flat brims, but throw me a bone!

What more do you need to know than you will be playing golf, having a good time, eating well, and losing?

We will make sure all you Dreamteamers have fun.

What more do you need to know than you will be playing golf, having a good time, eating well, and losing?

I love this guy. Spent some time with JF last week and he is as excited about this thing as you guys are. You want to know gear....Here is your guy!

I want to play you so bad in singles

No you dont. It should be ATlgolfer so the two of them together can combine for a 27 hour round...

Usually the captains of these things come together and agree on a plan of how it's going to go down. Tee boxes, course for each round, what happens with a tie, how many points to win, etc. I know Harry doesn't have the time, but jeez. One of you could humor me. I'm not a last minute guy.

I know we're going to have a blast and play golf, but I'm a planner!

I'm enjoying the witty banter in this thread today...good stuff!

I love this guy. Spent some time with JF last week and he is as excited about this thing as you guys are. You want to know gear....Here is your guy!

No you dont. It should be ATlgolfer so the two of them together can combine for a 27 hour round...

Those two will play off-site, starting at 7am on Wednesday.

Just to make sure we're clear, I was talking to hashtagbieber. I know your name's not Justin!

Usually the captains of these things come together and agree on a plan of how it's going to go down. Tee boxes, course for each round, what happens with a tie, how many points to win, etc. I know Harry doesn't have the time, but jeez. One of you could humor me. I'm not a last minute guy.

I know we're going to have a blast and play golf, but I'm a planner!

Don't worry, Harry is not the one getting all the details dialed in, involved, but he has people for that. And, the captain of the home team is usually the one who decides on course setup and conditions. We have done that and we will be all set. Home team has decided on golf course, format rotation, menus/dinners, uniforms, gifts and transportation. Planning for you should include who you want playing together and making sure your clothes and clubs fit in your luggage.

Just to make sure we're clear, I was talking to hashtagbieber. I know your name's not Justin!

I know, only one team can make fun of Chad and that is the #ZooCrew

Don't worry, Harry is not the one getting all the details dialed in, involved, but he has people for that. And, the captain of the home team is usually the one who decides on course setup and conditions. We have done that and we will be all set. Home team has decided on golf course, format rotation, menus/dinners, uniforms, gifts and transportation. Planning for you should include who you want playing together and making sure your clothes and clubs fit in your luggage.

Did somebody say menu/dinners? I can get down with that.

Sorry man, I'm thorough. I just like to know details. I'm sure you have it all under control. Chad was asking for it though.

Check out Finley laying down the law.
Poor guy has to deal with that ZooCrew clan all the time.

What I can say is that I got to speak with JF and others about this event and you guys are in for a treat. Wonderful golf course, tremendous people and good food. Plus, you will leave with an awesome looking trophy featuring an iconic logo.

And there is going to be a Henry Rollins appearance...Or it could be Harry, I get them confused.

Finley is something else. A breath of fresh air even. I'll crack a Stone IPA with him any day.

That said, I'm not forgetting that one Chad!

I think Jason and Greg are the only ones that do actual work around there!

I think Jason and Greg are the only ones that do actual work around there!

I wouldnt go that far. They are pretty lean and mean and frankly are a pretty big breath of fresh air.

They have some awesome people and you guys are going to get to meet a whole lot of them I have a feeling.

Next week all get our DreamTeam neck tatoos. We're coming in fierce.

Back