Black Friday Golf in North East Kansas?

Damn, that's cutting things close. Have to be back by 5 for rehersals, even though I'm not actually in the wedding. I'll keep checking on things, but you guys have a 4-some anyway.

Damn, that's cutting things close. Have to be back by 5 for rehersals, even though I'm not actually in the wedding. I'll keep checking on things, but you guys have a 4-some anyway.

I asked for the first time after 11 and that was the first available. It looks to me like a solid 3 with a 4 maybe.

We have a SOLID threesome for sure, as of now and a 4th that sounds around 95%, and let's be honest...they are TELLING you 5pm, but I've NEVER been to a rehearsal that has ACTUALLY started on time...so you're good! IF you want, you can drive your car and take off right after we are done. I think CGP and I might be hanging in town for dinner....if you really want to be a rebel.

I asked for the first time after 11 and that was the first available. It looks to me like a solid 3 with a 4 maybe.

We have a SOLID threesome for sure, as of now and a 4th that sounds around 95%, and let's be honest...they are TELLING you 5pm, but I've NEVER been to a rehearsal that has ACTUALLY started on time...so you're good! IF you want, you can drive your car and take off right after we are done. I think CGP and I will be hanging in town for dinner.

I'll figure it out tonight, but let me know if your 4th were to cancel, no need for one more to break up the group.

Yeah, if your needing back quick, best you drive yourself. Wish it was different.

Yeah, if your needing back quick, best you drive yourself. Wish it was different.

That would be best, but thanks anyway. Are you sure it's like 3 hours drive?

Maybe less.. only no. I'm sure of 90min to Emporia @ speed & 5 over nor much difference

I just texted him..."Boooooooooooooooooooooooo" lol

Yeah, loved that one. Really wish I could guys, but, unfortunately I don't even get to play around here on friday. Now I'm kind of wishing I was just working on friday, that way I'm not depressed all day that I could have been out on the course, instead of out with the fam, reeling in the kids while the wife looks at crap.

Last edited:
Yeah, loved that one. Really wish I could guys, but, unfortunately I don't even get to play around here on friday. Now I'm kind of wishing I was just working on friday, that way I'm not depressed all day that I could have been out on the course, instead of out with the fam, reeling in the kids while the wife looks at crap.

Don't worry, CGP and I will send you fun and entertaining pictures from the course, you know....because we can. lol

Don't worry, CGP and I will send you fun and entertaining pictures from the course, you know....because we can. lol

Sadly, I don't doubt that one bit. I can just see it now, "Who's that from honey?" "Oh it's just the twins, messin with me..."

Last edited:
TO bad it wasn't going to be 30 degrees warmer as I would play , but with my weak assed lungs I would have walking pneumonia after playing, I get it every winter and it truly kicks my ass ! 2 years ago it took me 3 and a half months to get to feeling about 80%
Suxs getting OLD ! :-/

TO bad it wasn't going to be 30 degrees warmer as I would play , but with my weak assed lungs I would have walking pneumonia after playing, I get it every winter and it truly kicks my ass ! 2 years ago it took me 3 and a half months to get to feeling about 80%
Suxs getting OLD ! :-/

Wow...that would suck. I supposed we could bring a tank of oxygen with us...get a covered cart and heater for you. Then when you hit, you'll just have to hold your breath. Problem solved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Painting cars for 35 years and breathing all the nasty chemicals , fine dust & welding smoke will do that to you :-(

Dang man, that's no beuno. Hopefully you'll avoid it this winter!

Well before I go to bowling alley tonight I'm going to stop by Dick's & get a dz yellow or pink balls with my rewards

Well before I go to bowling alley tonight I'm going to stop by Dick's & get a dz yellow or pink balls with my rewards

Sounds festive. Do the colored balls show up better when completely covered by leaves than the white ones?

You have Dick Rewards Bulldog? lol

Wow!! That went south quick. Lol

Sounds festive. Do the colored balls show up better when completely covered by leaves than the white ones?

I only like white ones when dealing with leaves. I know there aren't (many?) pink leaves, but I think the pink ones are hard to find on a normal basis. Playing with Texas Hacker when he was using pink balls, it was hard to keep track of them. But yellow and orange balls get lost in the yellow and orange leaves. I don't recall seeing white leaves!

With the southern sun & brown dead grass they show up better than white

Well I'm a maybe now. Reinjured my back tonight bowling. Got ice on it now.

Well I'm a maybe now. Reinjured my back tonight bowling. Got ice on it now.

You've got a few days to get her back in shape Bulldog, rest up get to feeling better then make the call on Friday morning. If your back isn't up to it, then stay home.
We've got plenty of time this summer to golf.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pull it together bulldog! WWTD!! What Would Tiger Do! Oh, that's right, he would withdraw. Bad analogy. WWRD!! What Would Rory Do! Yeah, he'd withdraw too. I'm not good at this...

As Jodi Foster said in Contact: "good to go"..."good to go" :thumbup: :D

Back