Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many teams have that much money coming off the books. I'd say if that juice doesn't wear off, he will be solid. At only 31, he's still got life left too. Limited range defensively, but durable and his hitting has been phenomenal for 2 years in a row. Keep him at 6 in the order and he will perform.
It is funny 17.5 mil from guys who never even touched the field last year

It is funny 17.5 mil from guys who never even touched the field last year

And yet still makes a World Series. Speaks volumes about how the organization is set up and player development has prospered. Getting contribution from young guys is huge.

I think they have more young talent then just about anyone and it is awesome to watch. They continue to develop guys

Hate to see Joe Smith signed with the Angels. Really liked him for the tribe. Could have been next closer or setup

Hate to see Joe Smith signed with the Angels. Really liked him for the tribe. Could have been next closer or setup

Terrible.

Management scared to offer a multi year deal cause of failed contracts last year.

We'll sure they offered them to turds like Broxton. Freaking Smith had been money in his time with Tribe. This just sucks

I think they have more young talent then just about anyone and it is awesome to watch. They continue to develop guys

TH, if you are talking about the Cardinals, Luhnow did an awesome job at building that team.

Maddux and glavine going into hall together potentially. ...hope it works out.

TH, if you are talking about the Cardinals, Luhnow did an awesome job at building that team.

Yes he did and they have continued to develop in his absence as well. Love the direction of the team right now. Got an OF and a SS and didn't have to give up any prospects. Win win for them

Maddux and glavine going into hall together potentially. ...hope it works out.

Maddux has to be unanimous or there is something seriously wrong with the voters.

When are they eligible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he did and they have continued to develop in his absence as well. Love the direction of the team right now. Got an OF and a SS and didn't have to give up any prospects. Win win for them

He is doing a pretty good job for the Astros. I like the direction they are going. Jim Crane did a good job hiring him. They are developing some good pitchers and outfielders. The Astros will be a really good team in the next 3-5yrs.

He is doing a pretty good job for the Astros. I like the direction they are going. Jim Crane did a good job hiring him. They are developing some good pitchers and outfielders. The Astros will be a really good team in the next 3-5yrs.

Didn't they say that 3-5 years ago too?

At least they are not like the Cowboys who claim they are going to the super bowl every year.

He and Frank Thomas among others are eligible this year

Yeah a few other notables like Mussina too. Early talk is Maddux may beat the 98% record

watching the replay of the game 7 1997 world series Indians vs Marlins, a few things.

1 Stupid Sandy Alomar not hustling in the 9th as he gets throw out at the plate. (and then an awful bunt in the 11th)
2. Stupid Jose Mesa, Marlins had 2 hits in 8 innings....then he gives up 4 in 1 and 2/3...terrible

watching the replay of the game 7 1997 world series Indians vs Marlins, a few things.

1 Stupid Sandy Alomar not hustling in the 9th as he gets throw out at the plate. (and then an awful bunt in the 11th)
2. Stupid Jose Mesa, Marlins had 2 hits in 8 innings....then he gives up 4 in 1 and 2/3...terrible

Why on earth would you watch that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back