Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Its a T-20 wrench. You can pick up a Torx swiss army knife of sorts at Walmart for like 7 bucks.

Good to know. I have torx kit as I had German cars through the years. The only thing I do not have a tool with torque not to over tighten it

There are two adapters AMP Cell & the Pro... Make sure you get the AC adapter because the loft setting will be slightly off. With that said the AC Pro will work in the AC head, just be aware of the loft adjustments. I'll track down a chart I saw showing what the differences are.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Don't I also have to know what size the tip of the shaft is? Or does that not matter? Thanks.

Don't I also have to know what size the tip of the shaft is? Or does that not matter? Thanks.

Pretty sure the Cobra tips are .335. That is what the AC is at least for sure, not 100% positive that's the case for the AC Pro, but call Cobra and they can answer that pretty quick. General Customer Service (800) 843-5464

So I bought a Cleveland driver for the miyazaki shaft to put in this thing. But Im new to this.
Does it matter what adapter I buy?
I will be finding a club maker to do the work etc... but just not sure about the adapter. Thanks.

Is it the c kua 39 shaft? Hope this works well for you. I am interested in trying the same thing.

I don't know why I continue to read this thread - at the moment I can't hit my ACP thanks to a rear ender from a Beemer back at the end of October and my physician demanded I lay off golf for a while. I am SO busting to take my KK x-flex ACP out! I've had range time only just before the collission and given that I worked my SS back to 105, this injury will definitely throw me back to a slower speed whilst I regain the flexibility and my speed. At this time, I am hoping for some swing in mid December, its taken such a long time...

I think I have to search for a stiff shaft as the x-flex in my KK is going to kill me in the first few outings. Ssssh...a micro second of loss in concentration did all this damage, there are some MORONs out on these roads for sure.

Good to know. I have torx kit as I had German cars through the years. The only thing I do not have a tool with torque not to over tighten it

You shouldn't have to worry about the torque. Tighten until the screw clicks. You can't miss it...its loud and sounds like you might have broke something. But you didn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know why I continue to read this thread - at the moment I can't hit my ACP thanks to a rear ender from a Beemer back at the end of October and my physician demanded I lay off golf for a while. I am SO busting to take my KK x-flex ACP out! I've had range time only just before the collission and given that I worked my SS back to 105, this injury will definitely throw me back to a slower speed whilst I regain the flexibility and my speed. At this time, I am hoping for some swing in mid December, its taken such a long time...

I think I have to search for a stiff shaft as the x-flex in my KK is going to kill me in the first few outings. Ssssh...a micro second of loss in concentration did all this damage, there are some MORONs out on these roads for sure.

awww man that's a bummer!! :(

i do have a stock stiff and a ust mamiya 65 gold stiff with AC adapters if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Make sure you get an OEM adapter, not an aftermarket one (word is they're fragile). The adapter is for a .335 tip; the C Kua might be .350 if I remember correctly... But a professional club maker can get that all fixed up for you.

Sorry to hear this my man. Here's hoping you get healthy and get back out there and get to crush this amazing club soon!

Is it the c kua 39 shaft? Hope this works well for you. I am interested in trying the same thing.

No, I got the Kua 59S. I think the 39 would be too light for me. Probably similar though.

Had my amp cell chopped down to 45" flat, and it is now 230 yards of carry and money. It was so easy to hit this morning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Looking to reshaft my amp cell...no matter how many other drivers I try, nothing will knock it out of the bag. Just have no love for the shaft...which seems like a common thing. Looking for a lower launch/spin. not crazy low, just a lil lower and stiffer than the stock stiff. Considering a grafalloy blue in stiff, which is a great price...any other ones to consider?

Thanks WCBM, Happy Thanksgiving, thats for sure.

Now, whats everyone's popular stiff shaft for a 103-105 SS here? Also, whats the difference between the KK Tini and our Black KK? I have a spare ACP Pro adapter.

I am using the Miyazaki Kusala White and have the Blue but the white shaft is a bomber for me. (Haven't tried the blue in this head yet) My SS is right around 100 and this pairing is where it's at.

I am using the Miyazaki Kusala White and have the Blue but the white shaft is a bomber for me. (Haven't tried the blue in this head yet) My SS is right around 100 and this pairing is where it's at.

I want a Kusala White in the worst way. Shaft would be absolutely perfect for me.

Looking to reshaft my amp cell...no matter how many other drivers I try, nothing will knock it out of the bag. Just have no love for the shaft...which seems like a common thing. Looking for a lower launch/spin. not crazy low, just a lil lower and stiffer than the stock stiff. Considering a grafalloy blue in stiff, which is a great price...any other ones to consider?

Some people on here have found a ton of success with the kuro kage. It depends on how much you want to lower your spin and or launch I guess as well as swing speed. Look through this thread as there are dozens of different combos that people have found that have changed their games off the tee.

I have seen great results from the 'ahina and others have loved the Miyazaki Black, but they are both fairly expensive shafts. The Bimatrix Proto may be the ticket for a lower priced shaft, I've been wanting to get one, but am on a buying hiatus until after the Ultimate Testing.

I want a Kusala White in the worst way. Shaft would be absolutely perfect for me.

They can be found for good prices now. I have almost the whole Kusala line except the black. With driver I am a low ball hitter and found the white and blue to work best and the blue gave me perfect launch/spin numbers. I will defiantly be trying it out once it warms up.

They can be found for good prices now. I have almost the whole Kusala line except the black. With driver I am a low ball hitter and found the white and blue to work best and the blue gave me perfect launch/spin numbers. I will defiantly be trying it out once it warms up.

Sadly haven't found anything in R Flex that was priced reasonably. Got one off eBay that turned out to be a 3w unfortunately. Always have my eyes pealed though.

Sadly haven't found anything in R Flex that was priced reasonably. Got one off eBay that turned out to be a 3w unfortunately. Always have my eyes pealed though.

If I see one I will let you know.

$130 at Rockbottomgolf today for a new shaft...not bad.

EDIT: Sorry, I just read that you want a Reg flex and they don't have one of those available. Maybe try a Kusala Silver as well?

For the guys playing Kusalas, are you buying them new or picking up shaft pulls from Cleveland or other brands? I can't seem to find Kusalas in any of the used clubs I've looked at, They all seem to have the C.Kua or B.Asha. For the guys that have played both, what would you say are the big differences between the shafts.

For the guys playing Kusalas, are you buying them new or picking up shaft pulls from Cleveland or other brands? I can't seem to find Kusalas in any of the used clubs I've looked at, They all seem to have the C.Kua or B.Asha. For the guys that have played both, what would you say are the big differences between the shafts.

In regards to the Kusala line, I have bought 2 new, Bought a used driver to get another and traded for one. 3 balls dot com used to have a ton and good prices too.

Has anyone had any success pulling the adaptor from the stock shaft?

Back