2013 Black Friday Thread

I already took advantage of the globalgolf sale and bought a few apparel items but other than that Ill see whats going on on cyber Monday. The border lineups here are already miles (few hours) long to get into the States.

Its madness.

Haven't found any Zstars cheaper than the regular 29.99 at Golftown :(. But did find a PS3 Slim 250gb model that comes with NHL 2014, so ordered that through Best Buy. Now to decide which games to get. Not counting the ones I always get for systems (NFL/NBA/NHL/TW/FIFA), now I have to figure out which games to put on my xmas list. The only PS3 games I've ever really looked at with envy were the Portal games.

Haven't found any Zstars cheaper than the regular 29.99 at Golftown :(. But did find a PS3 Slim 250gb model that comes with NHL 2014, so ordered that through Best Buy. Now to decide which games to get. Not counting the ones I always get for systems (NFL/NBA/NHL/TW/FIFA), now I have to figure out which games to put on my xmas list. The only PS3 games I've ever really looked at with envy were the Portal games.

Target here has the PS3 combo with NHL2014 for $179... I thought that was a reasonable price.

Target here has the PS3 combo with NHL2014 for $179... I thought that was a reasonable price.

Good price. Unfortunately no Target in our area open yet. Thanks though!

I payed the neighbor kid $20 to stand in line at GameStop for me, he was waiting anyway with his friend. I woke up from my nap at 11:30, met him with the money and was back in bed by 12:30.

That's how all Black Fridays should go.

I went briefly last night with my sister. I didn't last long, I have no patience for crowds.

I went to Nebraska Furniture Mart to see if our new couch was on sale. Wasn't.

So I sat in the massage chair and got a 20 minute Thai massage and came home.

We've been out at the mall all day so wife and her mom could shop. People are insane.

Working on a new blu ray right now. Definitely solid deals to be had as long as you can tolerate the lunacy.

Now thats Black Friday shopping at its best there. lol
I payed the neighbor kid $20 to stand in line at GameStop for me, he was waiting anyway with his friend. I woke up from my nap at 11:30, met him with the money and was back in bed by 12:30.

That's how all Black Fridays should go.

My wife got up early this morning and went. Home Depot was her first stop. She called me a bit ago from the Carhart store.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Got two iPad Airs last night and three iPad Minis this morning for the family - what's wrong with me...

Up here its just stupid. Crowds are crazy in the mall, people pushing and shoving, and the deals are the same pricing they were a week ago, with some stuff 15% off.

Lots of aggravation for nothing.

We went out today. Jenn actually went out last night around 11ish, but came home empty handed. Usually I go out early but that didn't happen this year,perhaps too much wine last night. We got out around noon today and went to Target, Sams Club, and Wally world. Jenn was able to pick up at this Target what she couldn't last night. We also grabbed 2 Nook HD tablets for the nieces which should make their drive back to Florida a little easier when we load them with movies. Also grabbed some toys for our baby niece Talia and a Bluetooth speaker set for my sis and bro in law. There were some serious good deals out today.

Uh, I found some Puma shorts on the $25 rack in the pro shop at my parents' club. It was an accident, does that count?

We went out for a little bit last night, model of efficiency, we got in got what we wanted and got out. I love it when a plan comes together.

Back