THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

uh oh.

DOH, and I had the shorts picked for ya...*crosses fingers for #2*

have faith in the little one there bonkn

Yay Boo Girl! You rock!

You did not pick Box #1....Mens white Bunker Mentality shorts

Boo and I played that video about two seconds apart from each other--it was like being in an echo chamber.

For anyone curious or who doesn't know, Lake Effect Snow, also called snow squalls, result from cold, arctic air traveling over a relatively warm body of water. The cold, dry air picks up the lake moisture and deposits it, in the form of snow, over land. Here in Greater Cleveland, the wind generally blows from the west across Lake Erie and dumps the Lake Effect snow in the city's eastern suburbs (wherein I reside).

My brother used to live in Medina. Snowed all the time there.

I would have loved the toy golf cart!

For anyone curious or who doesn't know, Lake Effect Snow, also called snow squalls, result from cold, arctic air traveling over a relatively warm body of water. The cold, dry air picks up the lake moisture and deposits it, in the form of snow, over land. Here in Greater Cleveland, the wind generally blows from the west across Lake Erie and dumps the Lake Effect snow in the city's eastern suburbs (wherein I reside).

I didn't know there was anything great about Cleveland (sorry Vicar, I used to live in Pittsburgh). :clapp:

My almost two year old son would kill for that toy golf cart. Awesome!

Um, doesn't look like my size... :rofl:

sweet win there bonkn

congrats bonks

My brother used to live in Medina. Snowed all the time there.

yup, straight show down from me, but they don't get the lake effect that far south.

Clothing for that special lady in your life! :bananadance:

Back