Emirates Australian Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory wins !

Rory Mcilroy back in the winners circle.

Rory Mcilroy back in the winners circle.

What a fantastic final round to watch. He birdied 18 to win by one stroke after Scott made bogey.
Well done Rors !

YES, YES, YES! Congratulation Rory.... last hole of the tournament.

Beautiful pressure birdie.

Holy Moly!!! That was so much fun!!!

Good to see Rors back in the winners circle.

Glad to see Rory pull of the win. Great putt to finish it off in style.

Really pleased for him that he got a win in the year. Let's hope he takes it in to 2014, the more people competing at the top of their games, the better it is.

Good for Rory

Rory finally pulled off a win. Good for him, long overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that hole on 18 was an inch farther, that putt would have come up short. Good to see Rory getting his groove back. Adam Scott is a badass, will be interesting when he has to switch putters.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Good for Rory. Glad to see him back on top. Hoping he can have a better 2014 and we can see him make some runs at titles.

Awesome final round to watch, especially as a Rory fan. Though either way, just great watching two of the best in the game currently going at it.

Great round of golf and fantastic finish.

Loved watching Rory and Adam battle for this one and really glad to see Rory back in the winners circle!

I think it was great to see Rory post a good final round score and chase down the leader, although it has to be said Adam Scott missed a lot of putts which kept him in reach of Rory. Either way I'm glad Rory has won again, bring on 2014!

That putt got about half way there and I said he left it short...sure enough it found enough gravity to push the last 6 inches and into the hole. What a great putt and great closing nine holes to that tournament.

It's finishes like that.... and the great play in the tourney that make golf such a great sport to watch. Between the Australian Open and 2013 Morgan Cup on THP TV, I got a heavy duty golf fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back