In How Many States Have You Golfed?

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan. Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Martyland, So. Carolina, Florida, and Hawaii.

RI, MA, CT, NH, and FL

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

In How Many States Have You Golfed?

GA, SC, FL, NV, MT and Cancun, Mexico.

Last edited:
Texas, georgia, ohio, las vegas
Japan, mexico, thailand, Korea, germany, england.

None. 3 provinces though. Ontario, PEI, and Nova Scotia.

Florida
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Arizona
Rheinland-Pfalz
Hessen
Friuli–Venezia Giulia

Army? Rhineland, Hessen, (presumably) northern Italy seems like the sorta places an army of air force guy ends up playing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

As of now TX, CO, LA, HI, & multiple spots in Mexico

VA, GA, FL, AL, D.C., MD, TX, NM, NH, MS,
I hit most of those on a cross country move. Drive 5 hours then play golf for 4 straight days :) best road trip of my life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm up to only 6, which amazes me because I've been to many more than that. Only in the past couple of years have my clubs been going everywhere I do, though, so that number should increase pretty quickly.

Only two South Carolina and Illinois. Will be golfing it up in Tennessee and Florida next year. Hopefully Indiana to.

Only two states Arizona and California. But I have golfed in four countries.

5 - New York (home state), Ohio, Arizona, Nevada, Maryland.
Also, Canada and Aruba

Last edited:
9-Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Arkansas, West Virginia, Illinois, Iowa, Manitoba Canada, Alberta Canada

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Army? Rhineland, Hessen, (presumably) northern Italy seems like the sorta places an army of air force guy ends up playing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Active Duty Air Force from 1993-2003, was lucky enough to be assigned to Sembach AB and Ramstein AB from 1993-2000. Played golf both on base and off...TDY to Italy in 1994.

Last edited:
KS, OK, TX, NE, MO, MS, FL, IL, AZ, CA, AR, HI. So 12 thus far. Hope to add at least 2 more States thus summer at minimum. Can also add Scotland and Barbados to that list to make it a complete location listing. I actually keep track of all the courses I have ever played on my facebook page. I use the "check in" feature to have running list. It's kinda dorky but I like it.

KS, OK, TX, NE, MO, MS, FL, IL, AZ, CA, AR, HI. So 12 thus far. Hope to add at least 2 more States thus summer at minimum. Can also add Scotland and Barbados to that list to make it a complete location listing. I actually keep track of all the courses I have ever played on my facebook page. I use the "check in" feature to have running list. It's kinda dorky but I like it.

I like that..instead of states..I would love to say that I played a course from A to Z alphabetically..( and that I broke 80 on all of them,,,) ..now that would be a fun list

Let's see:
WV, OH, VA, PA, MD, NC, SC, AK, HI, CA, CO, FL ...so 12.

CA, NC, SC, Puerto Rico sort of counts, FL. That's it, hoping to expand that in 2014.

Being from Europe I feel my reply here is quite special: Three states for me :)

Florida, Texas and DC :)

Just 3 for me (TX, OK and FL, but that will be expanded this year for sure.

Last edited:
Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, California, Nevada, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oregon off the top of my head.

Back