New from the East Coast of Canada

Welcome to :thp:! My uncle lived in Newfoundland for several years, boy is it cold up your way.

Welcome to THP.

Aloha and welcome to THP all the way from Hawaii!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

there are more and more Canadians in here!

welcome to the club!!

Welcome! I'm new too, btw I also have the Cobra Amp Cell, awesome driver! Just wanted to share that, cheers!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like the nice weather has come to an end here and I will be waiting until next May before I play golf again.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, always wanted to live on the east coast. One day I may make my way there to settle. I was thinking saint johns area. When I looked last year though I could not find any job openings that set me back. One day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from NS.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THE thp :) Great place with great folks.

What sector are you looking to get into? I may be able to give you some advice where to look.

Welcome to THP, always wanted to live on the east coast. One day I may make my way there to settle. I was thinking saint johns area. When I looked last year though I could not find any job openings that set me back. One day though

What sector are you looking to get into? I may be able to give you some advice where to look.

This was a response to the above.. I messed up.

I am a assistant grocery store manager here. Something in the same field. I google mapped sound Saint Johns looks perfect

Welcome to THP!

Back