Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

I love chad's commentary knocking Lepp's first drive and then Lepp knocks him out of the show. I'm a big fan of Lepp, hopefully Megan can start pulling her weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing these announcers saying "settle", "sit", "steady" and whatever else, should show people how annoying it is to play with people who talk to your ball every single shot!

Hearing these announcers saying "settle", "sit", "steady" and whatever else, should show people how annoying it is to play with people who talk to your ball every single shot!

I don't pay a lot of attention to the announcers, but I have noticed the girls on the show are always telling the ball to sit.

I have no idea what Lepp's personal schedule looks like, but I imagine he could only be better if he wasn't running his own business as well. Does anyone know if the other contestants have full or part time jobs in addition to golf?

Goodbye to the worst dressed female and most annoying male. Can't say I'm sorry they lost at all.

Still rooting for Lepp, but Jerry Rice has shown that he's a leader time and time again on this show. He's a real class act.

Who's ready?!

I usually just watch tomorrow. I hate sitting through all the commercials in these shows. May just wait til about 9:30 and start watching to skip all the commercials.

I'm kinda pumped to see Rodney Harrison play some golf!

Dang! Rodney grooving it!

Wow! Thin it to win eh Jerry?!

Jerry is so good even his shanks hit the green

Great shot by Doleman there.

Jeez! Blue Team is going to tough to beat.

into the final...wow

No ONE saw that coming.

Someone say YIP?!

smart player there

Meghan really claim to redeem herself with this season's performance?

Meghan really claim to redeem herself with this season's performance?

My thoughts exactly lol. When she said we haven't seen the end of her my gf goes "Oh really?" lol

The only person I don't like left on the show is Doleman himself. He has two of the best players on his team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lepp had a terrible day, pretty tough to overcome when you are carrying the team.

Back