Birdieball Putting Greens

Just saw on Facebook I won one of their contests and a gift card!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats, that's a great win!

Just saw on Facebook I won one of their contests and a gift card!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Awesome, I won one too! Man I'm loving BirdieBall more and more.

Oh man, I missed out on this. What did you guys win?

any THPer win the latest caption contest? I know I didnt....

No, but I know the one they picked wasn't as funny as mine :D

Seems they never pick the best ones..... :p

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

It looks like they are now offering a 3' wide model. I'm glad I've waited to buy one. This is what I might get from Santa this Christmas.

My daughter ordered me one for Christmas and is having it delivered here. Silly girl!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

It looks like they are now offering a 3' wide model. I'm glad I've waited to buy one. This is what I might get from Santa this Christmas.

that's really frustrating.

I have the 2' wide, which is just a little too narrow for me. 4' would have been too wide, but 3' would have been just right. Not too wide, and more room to be able to stand on the green while practicing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

e6u7azyr.jpg

Anyone vacuumed theirs?

Anyone vacuumed theirs?

No, but I have thought about it. not really sure what it would do. BTW, did John hook you up with a new green since you busted yours up wrastling on it? Saw that on twitter and thought that was a pretty cool offer on his part.

No, but I have thought about it. not really sure what it would do. BTW, did John hook you up with a new green since you busted yours up wrastling on it? Saw that on twitter and thought that was a pretty cool offer on his part.

He is sending me a new green. Told him I didn't need cups or anything. Great gesture on his part. Just awesome. Sad the video didn't win though...haha.

This one is messed up...big divots in the middle. Can only putt three footers.

Just ordered my green on behalf of my parents for Christmas. Unfortunately, I am getting it delivered to my parents', so I won't be able to use it until after Christmas. Ordered a 3' wide bi-directional upgraded to 18' long. That is going to be a lot of fun in my hallway.

By the looks of it you received a black runner for each side? Is that true? Or those that received two did you purchase the dual stimp putting surfaces?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the looks of it you received a black runner for each side? Is that true? Or those that received two did you purchase the dual stimp putting surfaces?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered dual stimp and got one for each side. Think I read someone say otherwise you only get one.

Ordered dual stimp and got two. Only one hole without dual stimp no?

Ordered dual stimp and got two. Only one hole without dual stimp no?

It still has 3 holes without dual stimp, but they're just all on the same side of the mat so you're always putting the same direction.

I've pondered the living heck out of this for three days. I think I'm going to have to talk the wife into converting part of our large front porch into a putting area.

The side will fit a 4x18 almost perfect and then it juts out to the right for a few more feet so I could pretty much get one of those 1/2 turf things and stand there to putt. It's also very well protected from rain; seems perfect to me. Cluttering up the 'wife's' porch though, could be a tough sell.

f020c16a-308c-47e4-b080-9e57b84805a6_zps1dc0a73e.jpg

You stand right on it on the 4 footer. Don't need anything off to the side at all. Sounds like a great plan to me.....Good luck on the sell though.

I've pondered the living heck out of this for three days. I think I'm going to have to talk the wife into converting part of our large front porch into a putting area.

The side will fit a 4x18 almost perfect and then it juts out to the right for a few more feet so I could pretty much get one of those 1/2 turf things and stand there to putt. It's also very well protected from rain; seems perfect to me. Cluttering up the 'wife's' porch though, could be a tough sell.

f020c16a-308c-47e4-b080-9e57b84805a6_zps1dc0a73e.jpg

You stand right on it on the 4 footer. Don't need anything off to the side at all. Sounds like a great plan to me.....Good luck on the sell though.
Good point. I wonder if I could hit chlops (not quite a flop shot) from the yard, through the square and onto the putting surface? :bulgy-eyes:

Back