Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra Amp Irons 5-PW, GW, SW Lite Flex Graphite $199.99 https://www.cgcgolfshop.com/p-51-cobra-amp-irons-5-pw-gw-sw-lite-flex-graphite.aspx?

51_2_.jpg

Same thing for the Macon, GA location. May have to run over there tomorrow.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Turns out 42 locations are closing across the east coast. Sales are starting now and will continue till the official closing the firdst week of February. Im sad to see this happening to the golf retail industry, soon there will be no stores left to demo any products and we will all be forced to order online.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Turns out 42 locations are closing across the east coast. Sales are starting now and will continue till the official closing the firdst week of February. Im sad to see this happening to the golf retail industry, soon there will be no stores left to demo any products and we will all be forced to order online.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

I would think the PGASS's are quite a ways away from closing all stores. I do hate that EW is having such troubles but compared to PGASS and Golfsmith they have always been a couple of steps behind IMO.

Go for it, I rarely see the Biom's cheaper than this.

Agree completely, typically $125 is a solid deal. Less than $110 is rare.

Go for it, I rarely see the Biom's cheaper than this.

I'm not wild about those color options, and there's quite a few on ebay within $15 or so of that price, I think i'll hold off for now. thanks anyway tho, DD!

I would really like to get these for my son for Christmas. Can you tell me how they run to size? He's a 10-1/2 and almost 17.

I'm a 9 1/2-10 in Adidas, Nike, etc but wear the euro 42 (8-8 1/2) in these. I would order a euro 43 I believe in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back