Northwestern Mutual World Challenge Thread (Spoilers)

15 gets another victim in ZJ..

15 gets another victim in ZJ..

8th tee ball in the water on 15 today. 3 more balls in the water from the drop zone. Only 18 players in the field.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Tiger 3 putts at 15 for bogey.

Bubba 3 putts 18 for bogey. Currently 2 back of Tiger. Could be in the final group tomorrow.

Wow.. After a great 70 foot putt by Bubba that almost goes in, he misses the short par putt. Ouch.

Wow.. After a great 70 foot putt by Bubba that almost goes in, he misses the short par putt. Ouch.

Bubba doesn't know how to handle a short, straight shot. Even putts, I guess.

Bubba doesn't know how to handle a short, straight shot. Even putts, I guess.

He has to be one of the worst on tour inside 5 feet. I know everyone on tour is well about 90%, but just seems he misses a few more than most (or at least those shown in broadcasts)

I haven't seen a lot of the coverage but every time I turn it on Tiger is throwing an absolute dart with an iron. Really impressive.

I love how every time the broadcasters criticize Tiger for over thinking or over analyzing the wind, he sticks it close.

Birdie for ZJ on 18!!

Tiger with the answer. Love having ZJ and Tiger in the final pairing again tomorrow.

TW and ZJ both birdie 18 for par rounds on the day. TW and ZJ will be in the last group again tomorrow.

Is this the third time they've been paired together on sunday in this tourny?

Tough day for almost everyone. Could sit and watch the action at hole 15 all day.

Hole 15 was almost unfair with the wind today

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hole 15 was almost unfair with the wind today

I loved the commentators speaking about how the caddies were wrong on their wind direction, then the player plunks it in the water.

ZJ has got himself in a tough spot after his tee shot. Will be interesting to see if he has any type of decent stance.

I would give anything for that stinger shot Tiger just hit off the tee on the 10th.

I would give anything for that stinger shot Tiger just hit off the tee on the 10th.
Callaway office tips has a session on this shot

Mental Rolodex for tiger, 'what was that 8i I played the other day'

think he isn't dialed in?

I am loving all the camera angles they are showing today. I could watch the ball flights of these guys all freaking day.

Driver off the deck for Bubba...really?

That driver off the deck was sickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back