Northwestern Mutual World Challenge Thread (Spoilers)

Bubba 273 off the deck with a driver with a monster slice. Unfreakingreal.

Like a champ he slung that ball into that green!

Anyone else think the '14 Nike hats look like crap? I loved the '12-13 hats and have a stack of them but the one Tiger has on today is just bleh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else think the '14 Nike hats look like crap? I loved the '12-13 hats and have a stack of them but the one Tiger has on today is just bleh.

Rory's hat is the same as this year but with RZN and VRS on the sides.

Could you imagine pulling that shot off? Just once? Lol

That's the only one of his I could have a chance to pull off. You'd have to take some distance off but at about 240 there's a 50/50 shot I could make it. I can hit a monster high slice on command, for the first 2 years I played it's the only shot I had hahahha.

Im guessing this isn't live on nbc now?

ok just checking it didn't say live on the screen so I wanted to make sure if I went back a page I wouldn't see something I haven't seen yet. Tiger had a big miss putt there. I think he'll pull it off.
It is.

Getting a lot more interesting now.

Whose everyone picking for this?

Really enjoyed watching this today. Zach and Tiger have put on a pretty good show.

Yes they did, Zach had a heck of a approach shot there. Nice birdie.
Really enjoyed watching this today. Zach and Tiger have put on a pretty good show.

ZJ and TW both birdie the par 5 16th. TW remains 1 shot lead over ZJ; 2 shot lead over Bubba and Kuchar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Thats what I am thinking unless he loses his groove. Better watch out for Bubbs he's a coming

....and he misses a 4 footer for par.

What a shot by Zach. Holly crap!

big shot by zj on 17

ZJ with a beauty on 17!

Back