Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

Saw it, thanks for that, I ended up rejecting and pulling mine however. Might give it a week before pulling the trigger on something again.

With my luck I would deal Varlamov and end up having my other two goalies go down to injury or something.

Hey Thain, would prefer to move a centre, rather than a winger if any of them interest you.

Varlamov interested if anyone is interested. Take a risk on him.

Looking for scoring D in return.

Giving it to Dano this week. Big night for me with a couple goalies going

Backup goalie for Morris?

No way.

This week shall be fun. #1 and #2 going head to head in the "serious" league. Bring it on Ovie's Red Army!

This week shall be fun. #1 and #2 going head to head in the "serious" league. Bring it on Ovie's Red Army!

#1 & #2 in Casual league going head to head as well!!!

Between not setting my line up twice this week and my team not showing up I lost to Thain. Yup I'm that guy.

1 vs. 2 match up in the "serious" league this week has been pretty back and forth. I cant believe how close the goalie stats are this week so far, wow!

1 vs. 2 match up in the "serious" league this week has been pretty back and forth. I cant believe how close the goalie stats are this week so far, wow!

Agreed. I think there is a good chance it ends up tied or with a one point margin. Both teams have their areas that they dominate. Now it pretty much comes down to two days and goalies FTW.

Hmm Price or Fluery tonight?

Judging by who is playing who. Think Price has a better chance at getting a W.

That's what I was thinking Buffalo is pretty bad this year.

Back