Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Uniforms??? LOL. The black and white Newcastle home strip is an absolute classic!
Some awesome games today. A couple of surprising results too. Man U aren't one of these ridiculous clubs that chop and change managers as the first sign things aren't going quite as expected, but it'll be interesting to see just how long Moyes has the backing of the club if things keep going the way they are.

Uniforms??? LOL. The black and white Newcastle home strip is an absolute classic!
Some awesome games today. A couple of surprising results too. Man U aren't one of these ridiculous clubs that chop and change managers as the first sign things aren't going quite as expected, but it'll be interesting to see just how long Moyes has the backing of the club if things keep going the way they are.

EPL banter landed on uniforms and Smalls was 100% wrong. It was a decent day.

Just so long as no one ever refers to any teams as a franchise, I'll let uniforms pass LOL. There were some awesome goals today. I now shudder though every time Suarez sticks one in.

Well, that was a god awful result for Villa! Well done lads! A defeat is bad enough, but it was the manner of the defeat, against a drop zone team, that smarts. No positives to take away from that whatsoever!!!!! Where's the cat, I need to go and kick it!

Well, that was a god awful result for Villa! Well done lads! A defeat is bad enough, but it was the manner of the defeat, against a drop zone team, that smarts. No positives to take away from that whatsoever!!!!! Where's the cat, I need to go and kick it!

What's your opinion on Guzan? He makes acrobatic save after acrobatic save. But always seems to give up 2 goals.

What's your opinion on Guzan? He makes acrobatic save after acrobatic save. But always seems to give up 2 goals.

To be fair, only six teams have allowed fewer goals this season.

No problems at all with Guzan. He's still fairly young for a keeper, he's only gonna get better. I certainly wouldn't be worried about him being your national number 2. There are far bigger problems at the minute. Someone accused Villa of being a boring team to watch earlier in the thread. Whereas I still wouldn't go along with that, there is definately a distinct lack of confidence and consistency at the moment.

I'd love to see Everton get at least a point out of this one. Arsenal has City and Chelsea coming up the next two games, so they could really put some distance on everyone with wins in those two games. Arsenal would have a nice cushion if they can go 7 points clear after today.

Arsenal are definitely looking the most consistent team this year.

I think we just saw a preview of the Germany-USA game in next year's World Cup in this Arsenal-Everton match. Everton holds off Arsenal for almost 80 minutes, and then Mesut Ozil converts a chance inside the 6 yard box. Tim Howard had no chance on that shot.

Wow, Everton equalizes in the 84th minute!

Wow! That was some equalizer!!!!

I think we just saw a preview of the Germany-USA game in next year's World Cup in this Arsenal-Everton match.

So you fancy a 1-1 draw next summer do you :D

Wow! That was some equalizer!!!!

So you fancy a 1-1 draw next summer do you :D

I would pay a large sum of money for that to happen!

Good result for the rest of the league. A loss would have been better, but this is acceptable. Should be a good match at the Etihad next Saturday.

Too late for today's games, but here is the schedule for the rest of the week.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Tuesday, December 10:

• Manchester United vs Shakhtar Donetsk, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Bayern Munich vs Manchester City, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, December 11:

• Napoli vs Arsenal, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Chelsea vs Steaua Bucharest, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2G

Thursday, December 12:

• St Gallen vs Swansea City, 12:30pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Maribor vs Wigan, 1pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Tottenham vs Anji, 3pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Just turned on the City-Bayern Munich Champions League game from this afternoon.

Could be a long ass game. Bayern Munich already up 2-0 about 12 minutes in. It could be worse; Lescott tried to put one in the City goal too. The defense almost looks like they are hanging Hart out to dry.

The defense was terrible. I've never been a fan of Lescott especially.

City got their act together after a horrid start. 2-1 Bayern Munich at halftime.

Wow, City goes up 3-2 in the 62nd minute (PK by Kolarov and a goal by Milner).

What a major upset! City wins 3-2 against the top team in their group and ties them for points in the group stage. Bayern gets the group win on goal differential.

The last 78 minutes, it was all City against one of the best teams out there.

It's definitely their biggest win since against QPR for the league title. Really good stuff.

It's definitely their biggest win since against QPR for the league title. Really good stuff.

If they could only play like this against the bottom tier of the Premiere League.

Back