"Putt 2 left I m bereft
puttin bad i m MAD
add wt, offset 2
face balance
not 4 you,
need #HolidayPutterMadness
nice!
by THP @HackersParadise"

I have no clue how to post it here in its Twitter form like all the cool ones above in this thread.

Last edited:
HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

...and to think I wanted a Red Rider BB Gun. Not any more!

All sad and lonely...

There's no Christmas like a THP Christmas! Thanks JB and Morgan! Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff THP! My thinking cap is on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im been pondering my entry for a while. While it just needs to be simple, I need it to be clever.

The foillowing is my "tweet" from MartyC @luvznats

"Putt 2 left I m bereft
puttin bad i m MAD
add wt, offset 2
face balance
not 4 you,
need #HolidayPutterMadness
nice!
by THP @HackersParadise"

I have no clue how to post it here in its Twitter form like all the cool ones above in this thread.

By Jove, I think I've got it! (with a tip of the hat and thanks to DevRickus)

Last edited:
Going to give this a try. Love the Holiday Putter Madness idea. Very creative.

Some of these are pretty funny. Good luck all.
Here's mine
@bigtazzGOLF: @HackersParadise My @odysseygolf putter is driving me CRAZY, just gives me the Keegan stink eye as it lips out putts #HolidayPutterMadness

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

25 putters, you guys at THP are MAD CRAZY. Thank you and good luck to everybody who enters.

Love THP! Don't know what I would do without you all winter. Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387414515599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387414515599.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Beyond having a chance to be one of them, I can't wait to see 25 THPers open new to them putters when they have no idea what is coming to their doorstep.

Thanks THP for this!

"@KingKwong88: Definitely MAD at my putter, would love for @hackersparadise to help me out during #HolidayPutterMadness"

This is awesome! Thx THP!

nepuhejy.jpg

@scottstaten8. I'd love to scare my little ghost out of my bag with a new putter!!

My Corza Ghost has scared my ball away from the hole too much!! I'm CRAZY MAD to win the #HolidayPutterMadness from @hackersparadise

@pkieldog: @hackersparadise #HolidayPutterMadness I'm MAD at my putter!!! It's called the "Almost Belly", but it should be called "Almost Crap"!

I'm in!

@rjg831: I'm MAD at my putter when it misses putts... Of course it's never my fault! THP @HackersParadise #HolidayPutterMadness

Thanks THP & Happy Holidays!!!

Last edited:
Beyond having a chance to be one of them, I can't wait to see 25 THPers open new to them putters when they have no idea what is coming to their doorstep.
I agreed, I hope to see a lot of video opening!

Back