Birdieball Putting Greens

I've been using mine a LOT. I make almost everything, but really have been focusing on a few things with my stroke. Really glad with my purchase!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yea I'm going to have to watch all the guys that got SPI instructors. Get all the tips and tricks to make the Seemore great.

Yea I'm going to have to watch all the guys that got SPI instructors. Get all the tips and tricks to make the Seemore great.

Yeah I still don't understand the whole SeeMore trend....

I better before I get to Seemore in June.

Got to try mine out today. I ordered the medium stimp but am surprised how fast it is. I barely have to touch it to send the ball the full 9 feet.

I setup my 18x2 birdieball putting green and so far I love it. It rolls so good. Great putting work over the winter months

Got to try mine out today. I ordered the medium stimp but am surprised how fast it is. I barely have to touch it to send the ball the full 9 feet.

I finally got to set mine up today! I ordered when they had the upgrade deal (got next size up free) - I thought I was getting 4x17 but it measures almost 18'!

Man - 4x18 is pretty long! Now I'm trying to decide if I should build a platform (it would hve to be in 3 sections minimum) - but then I'd need to have an extra platform for standing off to the side on some putts. I guess it would be nice to hear the putt drop, and I know I've already hit some that rolled right through the cup area.

I love the way it rolls - like GolfFest, I thought it was really fast too. I also ordered the dual-stimp option - I haven't rolled it enough to see a huge difference.
green1_zps6599e2ed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are you sure you have the right side up? The proper side should be a little fuzzy. The wrong side is VERY fast.

Are you sure you have the right side up? The proper side should be a little fuzzy. The wrong side is VERY fast.

That's the only thing I'm worried about when I set this up. I'll have to remember this.

I double checked and yes I am on the right side. I looked at the instructions and they mentioned a vacuum or broom can help slow it down. I'll give that a try.

Grins...that green is AWESOME!

After stopping by their office in Franklin, getting my two putters fit, and maybe 3 minutes of tips and setup lessons, I have noticed a serious difference in my putting. Sometimes I'm amazed at how close long putts get, if they don't go in. Big difference!

My setup for the winter. My Callaway net will go just to the right of the green near the chair. My "man cave."

I got the 3' x 13.5' one, got an extra 30% off from John on Twitter, also got a dozen birdie balls. $85 for the whole thing. Incredible deal

apa9u7yq.jpg

Nice set up brad. Certainly jealous.

Thanks guys, don't know what I'll do once I finish the basement, but for now, my wife is glad the stuff is out of the garage!

Thanks guys, don't know what I'll do once I finish the basement, but for now, my wife is glad the stuff is out of the garage!

Easy.

Finished basement = simulator!

My setup for the winter. My Callaway net will go just to the right of the green near the chair. My "man cave."

I got the 3' x 13.5' one, got an extra 30% off from John on Twitter, also got a dozen birdie balls. $85 for the whole thing. Incredible deal

apa9u7yq.jpg
Awesome setup. I have a 4x13.5 BirdieBall and the same golf bag organizer rack--just don't have room to set either up--for now.

So Vegan702 Gifted me a BB. But there is a drink stain on it. Anyone used anything to clean it or get a stain out?

So Vegan702 Gifted me a BB. But there is a drink stain on it. Anyone used anything to clean it or get a stain out?

Stain shouldn't hurt it much. Directions say you can use soap and water and let it air dry....

Stain shouldn't hurt it much. Directions say you can use soap and water and let it air dry....

Stain doesnt effect anything other than my need to have it not be stained. Bothers me lol

Stain doesnt effect anything other than my need to have it not be stained. Bothers me lol

Hmmmm.... Green spraypaint?!?! :p

I have mine "fuzzy"-side up. If you look really close, you can see that this fuzzy side has a small "grain" - the fuzz is "leaning" in one direction. So far I'm loving this!

Pros: I'll be spending a lot more time practicing my putting stroke
Cons: I'll be spending less time posting on THP! ;) ('cuz I'm busy putting)

I double checked and yes I am on the right side. I looked at the instructions and they mentioned a vacuum or broom can help slow it down. I'll give that a try.

Did yours come with directions? Or did you find them on the site?

I have mine "fuzzy"-side up. If you look really close, you can see that this fuzzy side has a small "grain" - the fuzz is "leaning" in one direction. So far I'm loving this!

Pros: I'll be spending a lot more time practicing my putting stroke
Cons: I'll be spending less time posting on THP! ;) ('cuz I'm busy putting)

Pretty hard to mistake the shiny side vs the fuzzy side I think.

Did yours come with directions? Or did you find them on the site?

Mine came with an FAQ sheet, haven't looked it over much though

Back