Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Just awesome to see. Well done, fellas!

Congrats to two of our own that designed shirts Bo Van Pelt will put into play shortly:

VERY COOL! Nate and Jeff! How awesome is that!?!?!

And to think, this whole thing started with good THP friends, at a THP event. So cool. I've been bouncing off the walls for over an hour now.

Thanks for the love, fellas.

And to think, this whole thing started with good THP friends, at a THP event. So cool. I've been bouncing off the walls for over an hour now.

Thanks for the love, fellas.

just amazing. THP Outing fun leads to many things

So freaking awesome, congrats to Jeff and Nate!!! WTG fellas!!!

Very very cool; congrats guys;
just motivated me to order a couple of their shirts - some nice ones on sale right now

That is so incredibly cool. Congrats guys!

I saw the shirts on the Alial Facebook page today. They look great!!! Congrats you guys!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Thats awesome boys. I am hooked. I really like these. Took advantage of Black Friday sale. Plus Jax looked so good in FLA I had to try and keep up.

Thats awesome boys. I am hooked. I really like these. Took advantage of Black Friday sale. Plus Jax looked so good in FLA I had to try and keep up.

Come on in, the water's fine!

Come on in, the water's fine!

I ordered a few. The more I look the more I like them. Plus seriously you and I in the same shirt is just down right sexy.

Any current discount codes going?

Any current discount codes going?

I haven't seen any since blackfriday / cyber monday's... but would expect some around New Years.

Congratulations to iceyshanks for winning the Alial Fital free polo Tuesday contest. Well done!

Congratulations to iceyshanks for winning the Alial Fital free polo Tuesday contest. Well done!
Thanks man, I've always wanted an AF polo and hadn't pulled the trigger yet, glad to be part of the club now!

Thanks man, I've always wanted an AF polo and hadn't pulled the trigger yet, glad to be part of the club now!

Well done. Jax is always decked out in AF gear and looks as good as his golf game

Nice Kyle! Someday, I will pull the trigger.

Some day I'll pony up the scratch for one.

I really want one of the push polos, but $145 is a tad steep.

Just a heads up that there is another sale going on at Alial Fital. Not all of their shirts are marked down, but there are quite a few on discount.

Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Just a heads up that there is another sale going on at Alial Fital. Not all of their shirts are marked down, but there are quite a few on discount.
Thanks for the heads up. I too thought Jax looked pretty dapper decked out in AF gear in FL...NTTAWT

For anyone who's on the fence about these things, the first thing I noticed when I picked this thing up is the quality and comfort. I can't wait to sport it!

emudurab.jpg

Back