Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try to make it to hit a bucket and say hello to whoever makes it out.

NICE! Glad to see you here Andy.
Shank,Pete.....................catch ya next time.

Jim,just got home from the dome,2 buckets(senior discount!) Can't wait either,just got word I can get there earlier,I'll do what I can to get a few stalls together but no guarantee.Have we got a head count yet?

No idea on official head count. Right now I know that Aaron and Maddog and myself are for sure coming. So right it looks like 5.

No idea on official head count. Right now I know that Aaron and Maddog and myself are for sure coming. So right it looks like 5.

That'll work.............dinner after?

That'll work.............dinner after?

Dinner afterwards sounds great. We can get something right there or is there something nearby??

Dinner afterwards sounds great. We can get something right there or is there something nearby??

Lots of options we can discuss there.

I'm game for whatever. Not sure Maddog will be staying for dinner or not, but I got no preferences.

Probably won't be able to join you guys for dinner but the Texas Roadhouse is nearby, right across Colvin in the plaza...great steaks!

Probably won't be able to join you guys for dinner but the Texas Roadhouse is nearby, right across Colvin in the plaza...great steaks!
Thanks Andy........another option on the table(no pun intended)

I won't be there til 3:30............ended up booking Cheektowaga K-9 units.Went to the dome again today,operator said 3:30-4pm should be no problem with open stalls,mostly busy between noon and 3pm. Looks like another good get together(minus Jim,Pete,Rob and Dean) who will be missed! I only have 4 weeks til Vegas so I need to do this regularly.

I won't be there til 3:30............ended up booking Cheektowaga K-9 units.Went to the dome again today,operator said 3:30-4pm should be no problem with open stalls,mostly busy between noon and 3pm. Looks like another good get together(minus Jim,Pete,Rob and Dean) who will be missed! I only have 4 weeks til Vegas so I need to do this regularly.

I highly doubt we'll get there before 340. So we should be all set.

I highly doubt we'll get there before 340. So we should be all set.

You get done at 3 from work right??

I am going to stop out at Plum Creek to pick up the driver and then meet up with Jim and Maddog. I am thinking we are there closer to 4?

I am going to stop out at Plum Creek to pick up the driver and then meet up with Jim and Maddog. I am thinking we are there closer to 4?

No problem!

Yep. Figure we can park your car right at the sheriffs office if you wanna get there right around 3.

Yep. Figure we can park your car right at the sheriffs office if you wanna get there right around 3.

Car will be very safe there. :)

Sounds good.

Went to the Wehrle dome after work today. Boy was that ugly. Felt like I forgot how to swing a club.
Hopefully i got all the bad swings out of my system.

Went to the Wehrle dome after work today. Boy was that ugly. Felt like I forgot how to swing a club.
Hopefully i got all the bad swings out of my system.
just wondering if you brought your golf swing or your slap shot to the dome? :)

just wondering if you brought your golf swing or your slap shot to the dome? :)

Some of the balls I hit weren't getting much higher than a slapshot :)

Some of the balls I hit weren't getting much higher than a slapshot :)

Hosel Rockets with a hockey stick? That takes alot of talent to do. See ya in a few hours(leave the helmet and pads at home!)

Hosel Rockets with a hockey stick? That takes alot of talent to do. See ya in a few hours(leave the helmet and pads at home!)

If I used a hockey stick, at least I'd have an excuse :)

Andy you were missed today buddy! Hope Colton feels better!

va3asu4u.jpg
9y8y8e3u.jpg
8ymeqena.jpg
ebytybur.jpg

Thanks Jimmy, hated missing it. Looks like you didn't get the "wear a white shirt at the dome" memo :)

Thanks Jimmy, hated missing it. Looks like you didn't get the "wear a white shirt at the dome" memo :)

That is exactly what Jimmy said!!

Andy I kid you not I said the exact same thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back