Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'm in for the Paddock dome next Saturday. I'll be leaving Batavia around 3:15 with Aaron and my pop if he still goes. Pending how busy it is during that time I'd prefer not to share a stall this time! Looking to get some serious reps in.

Yep I'm in for the Paddock dome next Saturday. I'll be leaving Batavia around 3:15 with Aaron and my pop if he still goes. Pending how busy it is during that time I'd prefer not to share a stall this time! Looking to get some serious reps in.
Me too Jim............Vegas is a few weeks away!

Opening this thread just motivated me to throw my clubs in the car and head to the dome (on my way to Christmas Shopping--yuck).

Opening this thread just motivated me to throw my clubs in the car and head to the dome (on my way to Christmas Shopping--yuck).
Oh Pete...........come on up!

I am all for separate hitting stations as well, but will be happy just to put the clubs through the full paces. I am really looking forward to working more with that Amp Cell driver next weekend as well. I have the day after Christmas off, so I am going to head to the Doug Miller Sports zone in the morning to get some swings in there as well. Dean has already stated that he is going to dominate the Thruway series, so I better get working!!

Dean has already stated that he is going to dominate the Thruway series, so I better get working!!

And dominate I shall do. It will be like watching Tiger Woods in 2000

Another option is the Wehrle dome, it's a little closer for you guys and usually not as busy (I think).

And dominate I shall do. It will be like watching Tiger Woods in 2000

Just make sure you wear red to the outings.

Orange doesn't show up on Sundays. I tried it before haha

Tu sche my friend! That was good I'll give you that one.

Another option is the Wehrle dome, it's a little closer for you guys and usually not as busy (I think).

Definitely an option for us, but Allan said he prefers the Paddock dome and I really enjoyed that last time. But if it's super busy I'm not opposed to Wherle!

Make sure you still shop! Don't want another Black Friday episode!

Both of you keep going with the smack talk - it will only make it sweeter when Pete takes both of you down. :)

I'm not afraid of Pete or his sexy ball flight

I'm not afraid of Pete or his sexy ball flight

I would be very afraid if your car is parked on the left side of any fairway he is playing. :)

I fixed my ballflight "issues." All it took were some new grips.

Hahaha. You guys are HILARIOUS.

Wait...are you calling me fat?!

The next 2 days are going to be a little crazy so I figured I'd wish everybody an early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...Enjoy!!!

Andy,thanks for the cute card! Have a great time with Colton!

Tu sche? Is that a dialect of Latin I missed somewhere?

Touche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back