Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry as much about the 40 gap between 3w and hybo. How many times do you hit those 2 clubs per round? 3 total maybe and you could probably just lay up and take trouble possibility out of play??

I wouldn't worry as much about the 40 gap between 3w and hybo. How many times do you hit those 2 clubs per round? 3 total maybe and you could probably just lay up and take trouble possibility out of play??

Very wise. Should not fix whats not broken lol. Its this disease I have

Very wise. Should not fix whats not broken lol. Its this disease I have

I have the same, hence the wisdom. Now if I could only listen to my own words!!

got a little over $50 left on a gift card there, and they close in less than a month... strong ponder mode..
Do you mean that Golf Galaxy is closing in a month?

I really want to drop my 60 out of the bag and add a 3w....hard decision bc I know I don't use the 3w that often, but nice to have one if needed.... Current wedges are 46, 49, 52, 56, 60. Use my 60 exclusively out of green side bunkers and around the greens so tough to pull it out of the bag.

I really want to drop my 60 out of the bag and add a 3w....hard decision bc I know I don't use the 3w that often, but nice to have one if needed.... Current wedges are 46, 49, 52, 56, 60. Use my 60 exclusively out of green side bunkers and around the greens so tough to pull it out of the bag.

Maybe you can go to a 46, 50, 54, 58 wedge setup. Use the 58 for all the 60 tasks and some of the 56 and then you can add the 3w as well!

Maybe you can go to a 46, 50, 54, 58 wedge setup. Use the 58 for all the 60 tasks and some of the 56 and then you can add the 3w as well!

I've thought about that, but the 46 & 49 are part of my Adams CB3's.... I could bend the 49 to 50..the 52 to 54 & 56 to 58 right? Then add the 3w??

I've thought about that, but the 46 & 49 are part of my Adams CB3's.... I could bend the 49 to 50..the 52 to 54 & 56 to 58 right? Then add the 3w??

That's one option. I would look into the effects on bounce when bending wedges and make sure you don't want to bend the 60 to 58, the 56 to 54 for you style of golf and the courses you play

Or just buy some shiny new wedges...that's always fun

That's one option. I would look into the effects on bounce when bending wedges and make sure you don't want to bend the 60 to 58, the 56 to 54 for you style of golf and the courses you play

Or just buy some shiny new wedges...that's always fun

I'll look into that. Never thought about the bounce aspect.

Any one ever try these out? Oakley Men's Ripcord Golf Shoe

I have them and like them. Lightweight and comfortable.

I've liked the look of a lot of the Oakley shoes, but every time I try them out they feel quite heavy. JMO though.

I've liked the look of a lot of the Oakley shoes, but every time I try them out they feel quite heavy. JMO though.

So there heavy for you but light for nightowl. What's going on here? There on sale at dicks and I got gift cards.

3W ponder was acted on. Picked up an Adams Speedline Super S from the marketplace. Good price to get the 3w bug out of my system.

So there heavy for you but light for nightowl. What's going on here? There on sale at dicks and I got gift cards.

Just telling you how they are to me. I much prefer my Puma's, Cally's, and FJ's for weight. But, we're all different.

Just telling you how they are to me. I much prefer my Puma's, Cally's, and FJ's for weight. But, we're all different.

Yea I'm just looking for some white spikeless shoes from dicks for under $75

See if they have the original Ciphers. Some of the lightest shoes I have ever worn.

Dang, too bad the Faas line is just out of that range, lightest shoes on the market.

Dang, too bad the Faas line is just out of that range, lightest shoes on the market.

They can be had on ebay for less that $50

To much black, need them to go with brown belt. Plus I got gift cards at dicks sporting goods I wanna spend on them.

They have different style of the Ciphers that's just the first I found.

The Ripcord are 12.1 oz
The Ciphers are 91 oz
The Faas Lites are 8.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back