Week of 1-1-14 to 1-3-14 las vegas NV

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
I will be in vegas from thr 31st thru the 3rd. Are there any THPers in the area looking to tee it up?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Paging GCruz, Vegan and MarcH...

I have a tee time at Paiute 1/1 (I think) at 11:30ish on the Wolf, and on 1/2 around 10 on the Wolf. You are welcome to join either or both, just let me know. I will also confirm tomorrow the exact times, as I am unsure of 1/1. If you want to play 12/31 let me know, I don't have a time setup right now.

I will be in vegas from thr 31st thru the 3rd. Are there any THPers in the area looking to tee it up?

Glad to hear you pulled the trigger on the trip!

I have a tee time at Paiute 1/1 (I think) at 11:30ish on the Wolf, and on 1/2 around 10 on the Wolf. You are welcome to join either or both, just let me know. I will also confirm tomorrow the exact times, as I am unsure of 1/1. If you want to play 12/31 let me know, I don't have a time setup right now.

Let me know. Was looking for a bit earlier as the rest of the family would be waiting on me to get back to get around the strip and such, but I just may be down for it :)

I might be able to one of those days. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday I think.

Maybe we can get together on the 1st and 2nd? Realistically I think those days will be my only golf days. If we can get together anywhere that be great

I'll check tomorrow. 1/1 is the first day wolf is open again after the floods, so I'm pretty sure I could only get 11ish time.

I have a tee time on the Wolf for 11:33am on the 1st and I also made one for the Sun Course for 9am. On the 2nd I have a time on the Wolf for 9:54. Let me know which is better for you and March for the 1st. The 2nd is locked in as that is the earliest time.

I think 9 am on tje 1st is good ;)

I'll make sure I'll be off today when I go in. But will probably be down for that 9am one.

edit: Just realized that is New Years day haha. Let see...1 hour drive to Paiute, warm up time, breakfast...I'd have to get up at 6am. Might pass and play something on the 2nd if you decide to play again kc.

I have a tee time on the Wolf for 11:33am on the 1st and I also made one for the Sun Course for 9am. On the 2nd I have a time on the Wolf for 9:54. Let me know which is better for you and March for the 1st. The 2nd is locked in as that is the earliest time.

I'll make sure I'll be off today when I go in. But will probably be down for that 9am one.

Sounds like a plan?

Sounds like a plan?

Read my edit. Any other day of the year I don't mind getting up early...but I might have a beer or two and stay up past midnight on NYE so don't wanna do that to myself on that next morning. But I'm down for the 2nd.

9:30am Wolf tomorrow, let me know who is in. Good day today on the Sun course weather wise. Little breezy the first few holes then calmed down and was gone. I think KC loved the fast greens. :)

9:30am Wolf tomorrow, let me know who is in. Good day today on the Sun course weather wise. Little breezy the first few holes then calmed down and was gone. I think KC loved the fast greens. :)

I should be in for it. Taking some aspirin pm tonight and hope to wake up limber :)

I gotta go in to work in the morning. You guys hit em good.

I gotta go in to work in the morning. You guys hit em good.

That sucks. Was hoping to meet you. Oh well, some other time :) happy new year!

Back