DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder TX THPers, the THP and Adams event signup begins today.

We are so excited about bringing the THP Tour Van back to TX for a special event. This is truly a one of a kind weekend with equipment, prizes and wonderful golf.

Wednesday, 1/1
Where and when: TBD

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey
4) swiftflow (maybe if in mid cities)
5) Brian_MC
6) Brian's friend Jeff
7) Brian's friend Greg
8) baldguy

We are so excited about bringing the THP Tour Van back to TX for a special event. This is truly a one of a kind weekend with equipment, prizes and wonderful golf.

Glad to have you come back JB! I am looking forward to signing up for this event. Hopefully I am fast enough to get in.

This baby sells out in no time, and Texas is excited to have you back!!

Wednesday, 1/1

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey
5) Brian_MC
6) Brian's friend Jeff
7) Brian's friend Greg
8)
I'm not on the list again. I swear you do that on purpose :D

Stoked! I have my email composed & waiting for a quick edit, so hopefully I'll get in.

Wednesday, 1/1

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey
5) Brian_MC
6) Brian's friend Jeff
7) Brian's friend Greg
8) baldguy

I don't mind playing mid-cities. It would be nice if we could tee off closer to 10:30 or 11 though. No big deal if thats not an option though.

Lots of new faces in this thread this year, hope we get some awesome TX THPers to experience their first ever THP event.

Just a reminder TX THPers, the THP and Adams event signup begins today.
Which forum will the sign up thread be in? Clubs, Balls & Accessories?

updated times below

Last edited:
I don't mind playing mid-cities. It would be nice if we could tee off closer to 10:30 or 11 though. No big deal if thats not an option though.

I know it's chilly early but the earlier the better for me also.

Lots of new faces in this thread this year, hope we get some awesome TX THPers to experience their first ever THP event.

Can the signup be limited to TX residents the first 5 minutes to give the newbies a chance? :)

You know I kid! It's gonna to really tough getting into this event.

Which forum will the sign up thread be in? Clubs, Balls & Accessories?

You will have to wait and see of course. :D

Can the signup be limited to TX residents the first 5 minutes to give the newbies a chance? :)

You know I kid! It's gonna to really tough getting into this event.

To be fair, most of the newer members in here are not AC members (or have even read the event thread), so I dont think they have any plan on signing up. A shame too considering how incredible this event is going to be.

Ok so I called back and the current rate is 30 +tax at 12:46 12:54
He could do the 40 rate at 10:46 10:54

It is Cart only and this place is nice--you guys ok with the 40 rate times? Need to know to change the booking asap!!

It is Cart only and this place is nice--you guys ok with the 40 rate times? Need to know to change the booking asap!!

I would be cool with the $40.

I'd rather stick with what we got... mainly cause I already got the other guys set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, most of the newer members in here are not AC members (or have even read the event thread), so I dont think they have any plan on signing up. A shame too considering how incredible this event is going to be.

I hear ya, 30 very lucky people will be in though so I'm happy for that.

Heck, there will inevitably be some folks left on the outside which stinks, unlike the invitational which took awhile to fill last year.

I became an AC member within two weeks of joining THP, iirc :D. I'm definitely going to be trying hard to get in on this one. Even moved a lesson from today to tomorrow so I could be home when the signups go live. This is the only event I have a chance at attending this year... hopefully I can click fast enough!

Last call for any other votes--will take the majority opinion as either works for me--unfortunately we can't please everyone.

Ok we are set at 10:46 and 10:54 Wed Jan 1. Cost $40 +tax

NO denim, and collared shirts are required. The range will be open Wednesday as well.

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey
4) swiftflow
5) Brian_MC
6) Brian's friend Jeff
7) Brian's friend Greg
8) baldguy

Coyote Ridge Golf Club
1640 W Hebron Pkwy.
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-395-0786
Directions

Ok we are set at 10:46 and 10:54 Wed Jan 1. Cost $40 +tax

NO denim, and collared shirts are required. The range will be open Wednesday as well.

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey
4) swiftflow
5) Brian_MC
6) Brian's friend Jeff
7) Brian's friend Greg
8) baldguy

Coyote Ridge Golf Club
1640 W Hebron Pkwy.
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-395-0786
Directions
Sweet! But dammit man... How am I supposed to show my style if I can't wear jorts & wife beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back