Meet My New Goddess

See we all have bought into the Yes brand. The problem is they are all named after women and women never listen to you, so we will never make the important putts.

Tappin away

Woah, woah, woah man.

Don't let her hear you calling her nice looking.

I've got to keep her shamed so she works harder to make me happy.

You won't have a problem with that as long as you keep that grip...

It's official. I need to get my new girl some junk in the trunk. She too light for me to roll right now. What's the best way to add weight in the bottom of a putter shaft?

Lead tape on the bottom is one way

It's official. I need to get my new girl some junk in the trunk. She too light for me to roll right now. What's the best way to add weight in the bottom of a putter shaft?
Gotta go with bulldog here, lead tape is the way to go.

Gotta go with bulldog here, lead tape is the way to go.
never used it before. Will it come off without marking up the club if I decide I want to take it off?

never used it before. Will it come off without marking up the club if I decide I want to take it off?
I do believe it can come off and clean up easily. Might have to use some goo gone or something to get the stickiness off.

Don't use those tiny strips from places like Dicks. Get it from like Golfsmiths. The adhesive is sronger & its wider so you can lay it thin, smooth & uniformly across the bottom. And yes can be removed like War says or even use WD40 to get the stickyness off

Don't use those tiny strips from places like Dicks. Get it from like Golfsmiths. The adhesive is sronger & its wider so you can lay it thin, smooth & uniformly across the bottom. And yes can be removed like War says or even use WD40 to get the stickyness off
Good info, bd. Thanks.

"Athena, I had no idea how much I'd need her..." The Who 1982

"...She's a bomb!"

Hope your Athena is "da bomb" for you, Shakey!

Until I switched to SeeMore putters, I gamed a Yes! Natalie. I love how the grooves put a good roll on the ball. I like that long sight line on yours too!

Well I just spent 30 minutes adding some lead tape to my girl & the improvement was immeadiate.

No more wobble & the backstroke. Just smooth back & smooth through. Now I just need to get the shaft extended & a new grip put on. I have a Winn Jumbo Pistol I'm going to try first, but if I don't like it I'll probably slap on a SuperStroke belly for some extra heft.

What tape Dodd ya use?

What tape Dodd ya use?

I got it from Golfsmith. It was their store brand. It took a lot of layers to get it where I wanted it, but luckily the bottom of the putter slopes up toward the back so I was able to build up quite a bit in an area that shouldn't have any turf interaction.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

Think I want to put tape on mine also. Not alot but some

Well I just spent 30 minutes adding some lead tape to my girl & the improvement was immeadiate.

No more wobble & the backstroke. Just smooth back & smooth through. Now I just need to get the shaft extended & a new grip put on. I have a Winn Jumbo Pistol I'm going to try first, but if I don't like it I'll probably slap on a SuperStroke belly for some extra heft.
keep in mind that the 17" superstroke is only 85g, significantly lighter than other, thinner grips. the 21" is 145g but not many people want that much grip. You could add a weight to the butt end of the shaft before putting the grip on though. I did that with my new one and the results are pretty awesome

keep in mind that the 17" superstroke is only 85g, significantly lighter than other, thinner grips. the 21" is 145g but not many people want that much grip. You could add a weight to the butt end of the shaft before putting the grip on though. I did that with my new one and the results are pretty awesome
I'll go with the 21" when I can find it in stock. Its been out @ both golf stores I've been in recently. The long grip distributes the weight nicely down the shaft.

Back