DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Still have room for 1 more tomorrow. Tee times 9:00 and 9:07 @ Pecan Valley River Course.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Cookie
4. Shakey
5. Niteowl
6. Niteowl-FIL
7. Niteowl-FIL (Son)

Still have room for 1 more tomorrow. Tee times 9:00 and 9:07 @ Pecan Valley River Course.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Afwcardinal
3. Cookie
4. Shakey
5. Niteowl
6. Niteowl-FIL
7. Niteowl-FIL (Son)

Good Lord! They're taking over the world.:angel:

I have your request ready to bring for you tomorrow.
Not looking forward to the wind chill tomorrow morning, but definitely looking forward to getting out with everybody.
Lol, my dad said no, or it would be 4!!

I have your request ready to bring for you tomorrow.
Not looking forward to the wind chill tomorrow morning, but definitely looking forward to getting out with everybody.

Walking would keep you warmer...

Walking would keep you warmer...

And I have an extra push cart.

If Eddie doesn't want it could Brian use it?
It wont be that bad. Plus, I like riding (lazy) and scattering my stuff around the cart.
Thanks for the offer Cookie, but I would probably require oxygen and someone to push me around the last few holes. I'm so out of shape right now. I think it's time to start working out again. Just need to make the time.

It wont be that bad. Plus, I like riding (lazy) and scattering my stuff around the cart.
Thanks for the offer Cookie, but I would probably require oxygen and someone to push me around the last few holes. I'm so out of shape right now. I think it's time to start working out again. Just need to make the time.

hey, walking *is* a workout. if you think a 5-6 mile walk pushing a loaded cart isn't exercise then you are in far better shape than me ;)

That is not what I want to do though. See (lazy). I definitely know it would be a good work out for me. Just not what I want to do at this time.
hey, walking *is* a workout. if you think a 5-6 mile walk pushing a loaded cart isn't exercise then you are in far better shape than me ;)

If I am doing it, you can do it too!

I'm going to bed. I need to get my rest to keep up tomorrow. See all you health nuts in the morning.

Haha! Get some rest Eddie. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. Hell I might need a ride on the back 9!

That is not what I want to do though. See (lazy). I definitely know it would be a good work out for me. Just not what I want to do at this time.

Like Nancy Reagan said "Just say NO!"

Didn't sleep well at all last night. Between that, the cold & the wind, I'm just going to stay home.

Nah, who am I kidding.

My freezing cold, zombie swinging self will be only the range @ 8am.

If I can get out there, you can too. Hope to be there around 8 also. See you there.
Didn't sleep well at all last night. Between that, the cold & the wind, I'm just going to stay home.

Nah, who am I kidding.

My freezing cold, zombie swinging self will be only the range @ 8am.

Leaving house now!

#jealous

Be there shortly.

I just stepped outside & must say, you boys are troopers.

Shakey & I throwing darts on the 178 or par three.

Nice. Looks like the wind is up a little and probably making it a little cooler too!

Nice. Looks like the wind is up a little and probably making it a little cooler too!

It has warmed up enough that one layer on the upper body has come off but it's gusting about 25 upwards of 30 at times. Three club wind when into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back