HUGE CONTEST - THP Holiday Putter Madness

Congrats to everybody receiving a putter! Happy holidays!

Congrats on the madness!

I snuck in! Another putter added to the collection, or my bag perhaps? We'll have to wait and see :bananadance:

Congrats to our winners! Hope you all have a great time with your putters.

So cool, I totally forgot about this one. Congrats everybody, hope to see some photos and gushing when they show up!

I am still in shock! Woke up this morning to the notification I won. I am so glad to be apart of a forum that gives back to its community. Congrats to all the winners! Still lost for words here, many blessings to everyone in this new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be more shocked if I hadn't learned yesterday that my brother, who refused to go on a single date in his 20s, is now expecting a kid with his lady. That might be the biggest shocker for me, ever.

Talk about a wild 24 hours!!!

Sent from my ADR6300

Congrats to all the winners!

Wow, what a list!! Congrats winners!

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Went back to look at all the winners. What a great list and as in sports I was the last picked haha

Awesome!! Thank you and congrats to all the other winners. Really excited to see what show's up.

I was quite surprised by the notification this morning, can't wait to see what shows up at my door! Thanks THP!

Congrats to all the other winners.

Awesome! Congrats to all the winners! So cool to see.

Way to go winners! Congratulations. Pics or it didn't happen! :alien: Lets see what you got and let us know how it rolls the rock for you! :golf:

JM

Congrat's guys, can't wait to see the new flat sticks!!

Congrats gang. Can't wait to see pics of the putters as they arrive.

Congrats everyone.

Congratulations to all of those who won!

Wow! Congratulations...to a long list of winners!

Wow! It is impressive to see a list that long of winners from a single contest!

Congrats to all of you!

OMG OMG I seen the PM from Morgan just before I left for my game of golf, that didn't go to great but knowing id won a putter it put a smile back on my face. One of the guys I played with today seen my dolla bills putter cover and asked about it so I told him and I mentioned id just won a putter from here, he was like wow that's cool. Ive just checked my message box to make sure I did actually read it right. A HUGE thank you must go out to Josh and Morgan and the putter companies for making this contest possible for us, im so happy to be on that list with all those other great THPers.
Also a big congrats to all my fellow winners, well done.

Back