Zach Johnson Wins The Hyundai - WITB

Big win for ZJ....was kind of hoping young Speith would pull it off...ZJ is a magician with those Vokey wedges.

What a final round to win with. I'm still amazed he's using the standard fgp putter, just goes to show that you don't need an expensive putter, just a properly fit one.

So happy for Zach, I really admire how he didn't mind DJ bombing the drives 80 yards past him! He's like " I will enjoy seeing DJ hitting the big drives ad play my game". That's the attitude, big ups for Zach. After the 3rd round ended I did not give up home for Zach, his consistency is pure. DJ can hit it a ton but so random. Was surprised that Kutcher game fell apart. Either way great competition and some great views! Miss Hawaii so much, might have to convince wifey of going soon :p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what shaft he plays in his 15 & 17 degree wood

Anyone know what shaft he plays in his 15 & 17 degree wood

3 wood is Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.0X and his 5w is Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana B-Series 80X.

I think it's cool to see him playing some older clubs in his bag. Love watching his game, while he isn't the longest driver, but those wedges are deadly. Any course that has Bermuda I am taking him in fantasy this year.

Back