Zach Johnson Wins The Hyundai - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ZJ held off down the stretch and played great golf. Here is a look at WITB.

Driver - Titleist 913 D2 8.5* w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blue Board 73X
FW Woods - Titleist 913Fd 15* & Titleist 913F 17*
Hybrid - Titleist 909H 21* w/ Fujikura Speeder 904HB
Irons - Titleist 712 AP1 (4) & Titleist 714 AP2 (5-9) w/ True Temper DG X100
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM4 48* & 54* & Hand Ground 60*
Putter - SeeMore FGP
Ball - Titleist ProV1x

Man, SeeMore has had a great day...back in the Morgan Cup AND Zach wins the TOC!!

That low final round 66 was not only a great comeback from a lackluster 74 in the third round, but it was nearly flawless. Well deserved.

Seemore for the win!! Zach played excellent today and deserved this win.

As a huge ZJ fan I'm happy to see him win. I find it interesting that he's using a 4-6 year old hybrid still but I understand it because I have never been able to hit a 910H or 913H well for some reason.

He definitely does SeeMore proud.

Nice start to the year for ZJ! SeeMore has to be excited to see his win.

Solid bag setup there for Zach. How long has he been playing the FGP now?

Guess I won't watch the recording tonight now. :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

your five minutes early lol its still going on lol. Congrats ZJ and happy to see another win for SeeMore.

Solid bag setup there for Zach. How long has he been playing the FGP now?

I'm not sure but I know the black on the shaft is scraped up pretty damn good. Don't think he has any intent to change anytime soon regardless of how it looks! Haha

Great way to get the year started for ZJ.

While I understand that, you have to remember that this is a golf site and it is our job to deliver the news as it happens. Last time we did not put up a WITB immediate (when Rory won), we got "yelled at" for that too. Guess you just can't win.

It's worth the watch for the beauty of the course and the islands. Really wasnt much drama through the final 5 holes.

Man, SeeMore has had a great day...back in the Morgan Cup AND Zach wins the TOC!!

Congrats Zach! The short game makes a difference again! This will be my motivator for THPMC2014. #Shortgamewillwinit!

JM

Do we know if it was the standard FGP, ptm1, or mFGP?

ZJ racks up another win.

I love the golf ZJ plays. Solid, great ball striking, and a good flatstick. Nice win.

I love when ZJ wins with his SeeMore. Makes me feel better about having FOUR of them......and counting.

While I understand that, you have to remember that this is a golf site and it is our job to deliver the news as it happens. Last time we did not put up a WITB immediate (when Rory won), we got "yelled at" for that too. Guess you just can't win.

Just kidding. Someone is always unhappy.

Zach is starting out this season very hot. Nice to see him win again.

Watched ZJ's last 4 holes and I am always amazed how calm and collected he is in the course. Solid bag and I hope we can see him not the top of the leaderboard a few more times this year.

Back