The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight sent in. Pretty sure my scale is stuck on two numbers. :at-wits-end:

Really hope to see this started over, now that I have even more motivation............

I'm up for another challenge...the past few weeks have been a bit difficult, with various instances of life's curveballs getting the best of me (wicked breaking split fingered fast balls, actually), but I've regained my footing and I feel like I can get a bit more focused on my goals.

Will have weight in by tomorrow morning. My travel plans interrupted my picture taking. Feeling good about my final weight. I know on Saturday I was at 175.2 or so. Loss of roughly 13lbs!

Thumbs up to all who participated over the holiday months! Thanks to Mike for taking his time on a weekly basis to compile all of our stats!!!

Mike. I sent you an email. But I've had to switch phones and all my contacts didn't switch over. I had to try and remember your email which is actually a simple one.

Just let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks for doing this and I hope you do it again.

Mike. I sent you an email. But I've had to switch phones and all my contacts didn't switch over. I had to try and remember your email which is actually a simple one.

Just let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks for doing this and I hope you do it again.

not seeing one

and yes we will start up another one, hopefully tomorrow with weigh in on monday

not seeing one

and yes we will start up another one, hopefully tomorrow with weigh in on monday

Resent. Had your addy wrong after all. Thanks

not seeing one

I think 441 has a thing for feet, and finally found a way to get his fix :alien:

Seriously, though, I'd love to be in the next one not over the holidays, I think I'll see much better results. Thanks MikeD.

Only a week to satify all those wicked food cravings....

21.9 lbs lost this week, 278.4 for the group over 9 weeks.

Congrats to everyone for making it through this. You battled through the toughest time of the year to have the contest (3 holidays). It appears some have met their goals and that is great, and some fell short despite their efforts.

With that in mind, we will keep this thread open for another day or so then start a new one to sign up for the next Contest!

Forum NameLbs Lost% Loss% Loss Total
Malemotives00.00%-19.34%
Parshooter36-0.5-0.23%-11.45%
Fireitup-1.8-0.80%-7.88%
Jmanni6200.00%-7.83%
Nu72000.00%-7.16%
Mmaynard11-4.3-2.40%-6.96%
Rob Wedge1.80.81%-6.42%
Rambler10.49%-5.50%
JB-1-0.53%-4.90%
P4B-7.8-3.35%-4.84%
War Eagle-1-0.53%-4.22%
McRock21.27%-3.94%
Braddman1900.00%-3.25%
CAA_Beat-1.5-0.55%-2.69%
Woody_74-1.6-0.72%-2.58%
Cpljohnst-1.5-0.69%-2.49%
LeftySean-1-0.41%-2.41%
Grins00.00%-2.18%
Just_Hacking-1.9-0.99%-2.17%
Robman72.21.18%-2.01%
Golfergal-1-0.76%-1.86%
Smallville-1-0.59%-0.92%
Michigan Slice-3.2-1.11%-0.67%
Kutros00.00%-0.62%
AngryYankee00.00%-0.52%
Mikedean44100.00%-0.41%
O'Carroll00.00%-0.24%
Nebgolfer-2.8-0.99%0.92%
Salisboss31.15%1.72%
Total-21.9

Thanks for taking the time to organize this and keep track of the weigh ins Mike!

Thanks Mike!

Hey, looks like I got out of last place!
And although I didn't do well, this contest was in the back of my mind while sitting down to those holiday meals.

I honestly feel like I could have easily put on 10-15 pounds over this time period, but ended up losing a couple pounds.

Thanks Mike! I look forward to doing better in the next contest!

Thanks Mike. Looking forward to the next one.

I'm definitely signing up for the next one, although I'll probably come in a few lbs heavier from where I finished this one. I'm taking this week to indulge on a few of the things I've done without for the past 9 weeks.

Thanks Mike! I didn't do too well this go round, but I am definitely ready for the next contest and hope to lose a whole lot more, because I sure need it.

I also wanted to congratulate everybody that made it through to the end. The Holiday's have to be by far the toughest time of the year to diet, and we lost some people along the way, so wtg all those that stuck with it!

And a big congratulations to Malemotives for winning this thing. I ended up in 2nd place, and it wasn't even close, he took this contest to the next level!

Thanks for doing this Mike. Hope the next contest goes smoother!

After all that, I finished an even par.

"O'Carroll - 0" that WILL change if we do this again

Mike, thanks for facilitating this. Very much appreciated. I started-off well, but ended on a whimper - couldn't make it through the holidays unscathed. None-the-less, I basically dropped 12 pounds over the course of 2 months. If I can keep that rate of loss through 4 more months, I'll be at my target weight by the end of April, just as golf season is getting started.

Man, thank goodness for this thread.

Fiscal stress starting to mount really has me wanting to go binge eating.. but I can't because I want to get a good start on the next weight-loss.

Doesn't mean the stress isn't pounding the heck out of me, just means I have a reason to try and keep it together.

Man, thank goodness for this thread.

Fiscal stress starting to mount really has me wanting to go binge eating.. but I can't because I want to get a good start on the next weight-loss.

Doesn't mean the stress isn't pounding the heck out of me, just means I have a reason to try and keep it together.

I've definitely been a bit stressed myself lately, and I've had a huge craving for all my usual comfort foods. Being in this contest has really helped me fight off those urges. I may not have lost all the weight I wanted, but I'll bet I've managed to avoid about 5 pounds worth of "comfort", lol.

Didn't accomplish near what I set out to, but did OK. Just gotta rededicate myself and work harder. Thanks to Mike for keeping up with all of this. It had to be quite a job.

Mod's can close this one up, I'll start a new one with signups later today. Thank you everyone who participated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back