2010 Taylormade Drivers In Hand Pictures

Yes.....

super tri or burner and when will they be available

JB..Will the Supertri driver and 3 wood both come out at the same time?

Can't wait to try out the new R9 at work

Just got back from a thorough range session with both of them and I do not notice a significant difference in sound from previous generations. However I do not have an older Burner to compare it to.

I am with MO on this one. I LOVE THE SUPER TRI!!!!!

Just got back from a thorough range session with both of them and I do not notice a significant difference in sound from previous generations. However I do not have an older Burner to compare it to.

Can't wait to read the full review. Thanks, JB.

This does not bode well for the Evolver, it better hit every fairway and be extremely long the first few times out this year.:D

This does not bode well for the Evolver, it better hit every fairway and be extremely long the first few times out this year.:D

I have much love for the Evolver and played it for much of 2009, but the Super Tri felt great today.

Are you still using the Evolver MO, or did you switch back to the R5?

Are you still using the Evolver MO, or did you switch back to the R5?

I was using the Evolver at the end of the year, turns out the Reg. flex shafts don't work for me. I traded with Smalls for a DVS Stiff flex and put the Evolver back in the bag. I'll need to check my sig and see what I have in it.LOL

Edit: Fixed my sig, I keep them turned off so I didn't remember changing it back to the R5.

I was using the Evolver at the end of the year, turns out the Reg. flex shafts don't work for me. I traded with Smalls for a DVS Stiff flex and put the Evolver back in the bag. I'll need to check my sig and see what I have in it.LOL

Edit: Fixed my sig, I keep them turned off so I didn't remember changing it back to the R5.

I have a gut feeling you may be gaming the SuperTri this year. Call it a hunch. hehe. Your due for a new driver and I know you like the looks of this one.

I have a gut feeling you may be gaming the SuperTri this year. Call it a hunch. hehe. Your due for a new driver and I know you like the looks of this one.

I'm really glad that I bought the Evolver though, otherwise I would have bought the R9 last year when it hit the market. I really am looking forward to getting a few swings with the SuperTri.

I'm really glad that I bought the Evolver though, otherwise I would have bought the R9 last year when it hit the market. I really am looking forward to getting a few swings with the SuperTri.

You have to keep us posted as to your thoughts when you get a chance to hit it.

Wow, those are beauties :D

Wow, those are beauties :D

That SuperTri is quickly becoming my favorite for best looking driver. Going to test it out further today.

I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Just got back from the range with my wife and I really do like the SuperTri a lot. I was able to hit all the drivers that I had not hit from the shoot out including this one.

The looks alone are just awesome.

Mr. Longshanks will have these in hand today at the range testing for his personal contest.

Back