#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I'm really excited to see the teams unfold. I am picturing like an NBA/NFL style draft where an Adams big wig comes up to a podium, everyone booing him (as is customary at the draft), and saying, "with the first pick in the #OwnTheSecondShot event..." Then I wake up.

sterntroll.gif

Gosh, 50 days sounds like a long time. Less than two months sounds a lot better! Can't come fast enough!
Can't agree more. So excited for this, most because of it being my first THP event. 7 weeks will fly by!!

Can't agree more. So excited for this, most because of it being my first THP event. 7 weeks will fly by!!

Agreed as well!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm really excited to see the teams unfold. I am picturing like an NBA/NFL style draft where an Adams big wig comes up to a podium, everyone booing him (as is customary at the draft), and saying, "with the first pick in the #OwnTheSecondShot event..." Then I wake up.

sterntroll.gif

I like this idea, but with my handicap I will be Mr. Irrelevant in this draft. It doesn't matter to me though I'm going to have a blast and I can't wait to get to Dallas.

I like this idea, but with my handicap I will be Mr. Irrelevant in this draft. It doesn't matter to me though I'm going to have a blast and I can't wait to get to Dallas.

Not true Woody! Any time bro. It's always a blast playing golf with you man. Especially when you take a peak out of that shell and we see the REAL Woody! :act-up:

JM

Not true Woody! Any time bro. It's always a blast playing golf with you man. Especially when you take a peak out of that shell and we see the REAL Woody! :act-up:

JM

Yeah more of a joke Johhny, but if this weather doesn't lift it could be a long day. Can't wait to see you again.

Temps will be 66 here on Saturday and 70 on Sunday this weekend! We're getting ready for you boys down here!

Thread killer=weather talk

Lessons start Saturday for me.... Gettin' ready for you boys down here.

Lessons start Saturday for me.... Gettin' ready for you boys down here.

Idk if you'll ever be ready enough. Us northerners are chomping at the bit to get down there in that (not weather talk).

Winds will be out of the west at 10-15 on Saturday turning North by Saturday afternoon.

Sunday will be 15-25mph from the south.

I love Adams.

Winds will be out of the west at 10-15 on Saturday turning North by Saturday afternoon.

Sunday will be 15-25mph from the south.

I love Adams.

You give us Texans a bad name BTN :alien:

You give us Texans a bad name BTN :alien:

Well duh, stereotypical Texas theme of "Everything's bigger" is in his name! Can't wait to meet that guy and everyone else. Completely new group for me!

Barometric pressure will be rising at 30.13 in.

#CowboysGolfClub

Thread killer=weather talk

I disagree, hearing about temps in the 70s has me even more excited to play in Dallas.

I wonder if the different Adams reps are going to have multiple product lines for us to hit from, or just pick 1 for their group. I need to look at the Adams site about 100 more times.

Barometric pressure will be rising at 30.13 in.

#CowboysGolfClub

What about humidity? I need to know for my skin.

That's 70 degrees in January.....come March it will probably be 90.
Good tune-up for Myrtle Beach in July?

And I'm bringing all three of my frog togg towels.

LOL.....I'm just kidding. Probably only get up to 71 by then.
Erroneous on both accounts.

Still bringing the frog toggs...and a cart fan.

Back