How on earth is it possible to be this bad?

One hour to play one hole, that's insane. I get inpatient if I have to wait 10 minutes on a hole. This is definitely love and dedication for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a problem with this video. Why make a mockery of this guy?. Avid golfer -yes. Bad golfer-yes. Perhaps I'm missing something but I just don't see the entertainment value in this.

At least he was in on the fun.

Got a problem with this video. Why make a mockery of this guy?. Avid golfer -yes. Bad golfer-yes. Perhaps I'm missing something but I just don't see the entertainment value in this.

You're probably missing a little humor and light-heartedness. I don't think the video was made to send you down LOLOLOLsville. Looked to me like it was just a short, light-hearted video about a guy facing his demons from years' past on a famous hole which he scored a 66 on.

I remember to days of shooting 140+. I still enjoyed every second of those rounds. I give a big Chuck Norris thumbs up to Angelo for his great attitude toward the game.
The first two times I ever played, I shot a 146 and then a 147 the following day. My goal had been to break 150, and that was enough for me to justify sticking with it. Six months later, a large portion of my game ranges from 115-125 but I'm still having fun and the guys are still playing with me.

104 over par thru 16

This was kind of awesome to watch. Angelo obviously really loves the game if he's willing to stick it out even though he can't shoot good scores. Good for him!

That being said, it is pretty funny and really puts it into perspective when I shoot 95 and feel like a horse's a$$.

love at the end when he says it still beats work

Sorry Angelo, I think I would rather be at work! :D

to be clear, my name is not Angelo. that was a direct quote from the man in the video right after he finished his revenge attempt at #17 :)

Wow that is so bad. Im belly laughing here. A 66 how do you have enough balls.

"Casting" kills any golf swing. Glad I finally took some lessons. Can't wait to get back into things this Spring and lower my handicap!

A bad day golfing is better than any day at work.

I have had days where the shanks crept in and I literally could not hit the ball. It gets in your head, and you keep pressing and it keeps getting worse. I think there were a few THPers around one day on the range at a gathering where I literally shanked every club in the bag.

Trout will get a kick out of this, but I think I was there for that.

That was awesome. His hometown is about 20min from where I grew up. If I'm not mistaken, that area is largely devoid of 68/112 6100yd courses. Cedarbrook is the only one I can think of, and neither 18 is easy at all. Man, I'd hate to get stuck behind his foursome!

Sent from my ADR6300

Good for him for getting back there and beating his past score. I was thinking to myself, he just would need to claim and unplayable lie if he didn't want to hit out of the divot and take this penalty and move on, when the "rules" guy said he couldn't.

At first I felt bad for him but then I realized he was playing TPC Sawgrass. Glad he beat his score.

finally someone I am confident I could beat! I think.

Good for him for getting back there and beating his past score. I was thinking to myself, he just would need to claim and unplayable lie if he didn't want to hit out of the divot and take this penalty and move on, when the "rules" guy said he couldn't.

Just what exactly should have or could have happened I don't really know but a bigger shame in this whole thing is that the guy officiating his play got the call wrong. I mean really? Here they are basically making fun of this man (in a way) and yet they (the powers to be for the situation) blow a call. Makes them look as bad or as "finger pointing laughable" as him.

I have had days where the shanks crept in and I literally could not hit the ball. It gets in your head, and you keep pressing and it keeps getting worse. I think there were a few THPers around one day on the range at a gathering where I literally shanked every club in the bag.

That's my biggest fear at my first THP event, because a 2 week period of those happen once a season

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

:act-up:Well,,proves we are all hacks at this game..just enjoy it, and hope u don't hack as bad as the round before

embarrassing. should retire and should get out of my way. These are the idiots who make me want to cut myself after waiting behind them 3 holes in a row

Angelo is a good sport! He may not be a good golfer, but he probably plays a pretty easy course with buddies of similar skill and they bend the rules to make it more fun and, hopefully, to keep up with the group in front, and they probably have fun and then drink some beer. I'm pretty sure there will be a number of guys about his speed at the course I hang around tomorrow.

That hole would/does scare the heck out of a lot of people. I would certainly hate to have a camera pointed at me and everyone watching if I could hit that green first shot!

embarrassing. should retire and should get out of my way. These are the idiots who make me want to cut myself after waiting behind them 3 holes in a row

Lol...you tell 'em! Can't make them 36 cappers wait!

Do you really think he plays exactly by the rules like they were making him during a casual round? It wouldn't be a stretch at all to think that any 36 handicapper, casual golfer wouldn't do any better from the tips on an extremely tough golf course with a rules official right there and on camera.

I think he was pretty composed for the circumstances.

Wow. That seems a little ridiculous

Back