DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For PVGA event this Saturday does anybody want to try ...

I also have 5 3W's if someone wants to try those out. I can get specs tonight.
-Adams Speedline (1 stock reg, 1 stock stiff)
-Tour Edge Exotics, stock stiff
Couple others I can't think of right now.

I wouldn't mind trying these...

btw, I have a 56* Nike V-Rev that I'm considering replacing if anyone wants to check it out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9:37 tee time for me...

13 in champ flight, rest in second flight (15)

Mine is at 9:45. I guess they put the high cappers at the tail end. Either way, it will be fun!

That's ok... we'll get to hit into those low HC guys :)

FWIW, I'll be on the range by 8, lots of gear selections to make pre-round.

I'm out at 9:07.

They had 28 signups. Probably a record for the 2nd Saturday in January. Thanks again to all of the DFW THP Crew for joining!

Great job DFW crew, driving up the signups. THPr's continue to change the world where ever they are.
I hope I can get into this later in the year.

Great job DFW crew, driving up the signups. THPr's continue to change the world where ever they are.
I hope I can get into this later in the year.

Step 1: Just sign up
Step 2: Buy a push cart
Step 3: Play golf
Step 4: Have fun

Easy as pie!

And so much for our friendly 2 foot gimmes.....not tomorrow!

And so much for our friendly 2 foot gimmes.....not tomorrow!

Are you saying your not giving them or he probably wont!

Really looking forward to tomorrow. I expect I'll either play really well or totally crap the bed. 79 or 97. What's it going to be?

Are you saying your not giving them or he probably wont!

Both, no can do when we are using out handicap again golfers in other groups.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. I expect I'll either play really well or totally crap the bed. 79 or 97. What's it going to be?

I'm saying much closer to 79!

I feel bad for our 4th, he wont know what hit him!!
By the end of the round he'll either think we're crazy for being so involved in a golf website, or be nuts enough to join us.

By the end of the round he'll either think we're crazy for being so involved in a golf website, or be nuts enough to join us.

If you cant beat em...

Ok, let's put lakes somewhere on that weekend then (25th or 26th). If someone wants to do Cowboys on the other day let me know. If not, I'll post my coupon up in the other thread in case someone wants to buy it to play with ya'll.
I am good with The Lakes on the 25th.

Step 1: Just sign up
Step 2: Buy a push cart
Step 3: Play golf
Step 4: Have fun

Easy as pie!

In due time. I have some things to take care of first. Some work that needs to be done. And some events to get to. This will be hard for me to get going with for a few months I'm thinking.

Any interest in playing Sunday?

Hope you all that are playing in the tournament tomorrow have a great time. Looks like a good day for some golf. Also hope to see some good scores from you all. Eveyone has the played the course enough, and with the nicer weather, you should all be able to score pretty good.
Nate, good luck in your too. Want to see a really low score from you tomorrow.

Hope you all that are playing in the tournament tomorrow have a great time. Looks like a good day for some golf. Also hope to see some good scores from you all. Eveyone has the played the course enough, and with the nicer weather, you should all be able to score pretty good.
Nate, good luck in your too. Want to see a really low score from you tomorrow.

Thanks Eddie!

Convinced my wife to drop me off at the range while she & my daughter did some shopping tonight. I hit so many balls I'm sore right now. probably not the best idea the night before a tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back