Jeopardy! Online Test

captaincaution

@alekbabel -2022 Grandaddy!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My brother brought to my attention just in the nick of time that there is Jeopardy online testing this week. The last test is tonight, and it's unfortunately too late to register. Any one else out there really into Jeopardy?

I really like playing along, some days I look very impressive and others I don't know any answers. It is funny how much I do remember from my high school history classes.

I watch it often. I even count how many I get right!

I tested once before. I'm sure I'd be far too nervous if I actually made it there. Probably the only answers that I'd remember would be from the SNL Celebrity Jeopardy. Hahaha

If I know one answer in a category, I know them all. It's hit or miss with me, 9 time out of 10 miss, just hope that one hit comes in double jeopardy with a daily double.

I enjoy watching it and do way better in some categories than others...These people on the show are in a whole other hemisphere

Watch it every night if we can. Continue to be amazed by how little I know about so many things :excruciating:

Ooof. 50 questions. 15 seconds each. A great deal I couldn't answer, and a handful that I knew the answer to, but couldn't dig it out of my mind fast enough.

My grandparents watch it religiously, I've never been able to get into it though.

we watch Jeopardy almost every night, my 7 year old loves it & my wife cleans up, i was so mad she forgot to take the online test last night

My grandparents watch it religiously, I've never been able to get into it though.

My mom would watch it every day while using the treadmill. One of her rules was not to call her during Jeopardy and Kansas basketball games!

It was one of my favorite game shows as a kid.

My mother was always a huge Jeopardy fan as is my wife. They both blow me out of the water! Unless a sports category comes up, I typically sit humbly by watching them provide normally correct answers.

Beat me, didn't even crack double digits!
I was getting really nervous about it as I reached the mid point of the quiz with only 5 points, but caught a streak of ones I knew, and a few complete wild guesses that were right. Whew. I thought I was going to have to go back to school.

I got 11! Feel pretty good about that :D

Jeopardy! Online Test

I took my first jeopardy test back in 2003-2004 when they were only in-person on location and I had to drive five hours to a hotel conference room.

50 final jeopardy level questions, all from different categories with no repeats, and you need 35 correct to advance to round two where they bring in three at a time for mock-jeopardy to see personalities and such. Of those people a few will make it to LA, where there is no guarantee you'll actually make an episode - you may just sit waiting for a few days in te contestant pool and go home with nothing.

I can get around 30-34 most tries but have never been able to crack the last few. Those freaking questions on "18th Century Southeast Asian Poets" get me every time (I have seriously had one of those before).

Been too busy to take he test the last few years.

I do remember that my first try at the hotel there were over 400 test takers from all over the country. Three people passed the initial test. It is NOT easy!

Back