Nike Covert 2.0 Driver Preview

But then, what will?

If two if the greatest players in the world can't convince doubters that the equipment is fantastic, what will?

Granted, Rory didn't do any favors last year with his performance.

Time, and results?

Time, and results?

Results don't mean that much man. The Method wasn't a hot seller even though two majors in one year were won with them.

If results mattered Nike would be #1. Since the greatest player of the last 30 years has won a lot of tournaments using Nike.

ughhh I can't wait for this thing!!

Im very satisfied with my driver ATM but im also very ready to hit both versions with the new kk silver tini 70g

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Im very satisfied with my driver ATM but im also very ready to hit both versions with the new kk silver tini 70g

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The TiNi is intriguing.

As an owner of the 1.0 version... I will be heading over to my local pro to test it out the day he get's them in. More than likely I will be walking away with an order form and waiting for my delivery :)

Results don't mean that much man. The Method wasn't a hot seller even though two majors in one year were won with them.

If results mattered Nike would be #1. Since the greatest player of the last 30 years has won a lot of tournaments using Nike.

Tiger could have won those tournaments playing hickory shafted clubs, he was light years ahead of everyone else. Having one player win a load of tournaments means very little in the grand scheme of things.

Is that head a sunburst finish or isn't just the lighting.

Just lighting.

A 460cc head, a face that doesn't look that deep, just a badge. Now I'm less sure what makes this so "tour"

Do we know what the differences between the Tour and Performance models are? I apologize if this was already covered. I did not find anything when I searched.

sent from The Note 3

Nike Covert 2.0 Driver Preview

A 460cc head, a face that doesn't look that deep, just a badge. Now I'm less sure what makes this so "tour"

I agree sadly, those pics make that face look so shallow, and what's worse is that these are in-hand pics.

I was hoping that it was more deep like the callaway alpha

Still gonna swing this badass looking driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those grips aren't my favorite when it's dry, but they are no bueno with any moisture

I really don't get this way of thinking, I play a full set of these grips. I live in the tropics, high humidity, rain, high sweat levels (no glove) and the reason I went to these was for the superior tackiness in these conditions.
I changed from GP NDMC's specifically for this reason.
I realise that grips are massively influenced by personal preference but surely the 2G's that I get are the same compound and thus same tackiness?

According to those photos the face difference is 2-3mm but the tape isn't that precise. I wonder what the 'real' differences will be between the two. I agree with the 460cc part though. I like the smaller head. Will be keen to see how it sits, how it hits.

pu4u8yve.jpg

So is it more shallow?
I thought they said it was 15% deeper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Nike said whether you can get the performance non-tour head with Kuro Kage silver shaft for no upcharge, like last year?

Has Nike said whether you can get the performance non-tour head with Kuro Kage silver shaft for no upcharge, like last year?

Sorry, don't know the answer to that one.

oh man that's so nice.

It's only my assumption, but it looks like there is an upcharge if you want the KK Silver. Maybe cause of the TiNi wire? On that product catalog I posted a page back it has the upcharge code "H". I don't know the exact number of the upcharge, but usually the components with an "A" code are no upcharge. Again, only an assumption. Last years catalog had the "A" code for the KK Silver

It's only my assumption, but it looks like there is an upcharge if you want the KK Silver. Maybe cause of the TiNi wire? On that product catalog I posted a page back it has the upcharge code "H". I don't know the exact number of the upcharge, but usually the components with an "A" code are no upcharge. Again, only an assumption. Last years catalog had the "A" code for the KK Silver

Last year H upcharge was $89.99. Might be somewhere around that?

Back