One More Bridgestone GolfStaff Member Added - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Welcome to the big show! Congrats sir

Jimmy

Great video man! Happy for you bro!

JM

I'm still at a loss for words guys I know it doesn't even come close to how I feel but here's a follow up video.

Loved it man. Enjoy the ride! It was well earned.

Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! No need to thank me at all, you killed it on the entry.

But get ready dude. I am going to push you all spring/summer to get you ready. Marathon range sessions, 36 holes in a day - can't wait to see you on this journey.

Congrats!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm still at a loss for words guys I know it doesn't even come close to how I feel but here's a follow up video.

Great video Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words, but it's not necessary.

I was pulling for you because you are perfect for this event, and a perfect for Bridgestone.

Hope you are ready to grind, because it's time to get some....

Know that feeling. Thanks for sharing another video, can tell how appreciative you are to be picked and I love it.

Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! No need to thank me at all, you killed it on the entry.

But get ready dude. I am going to push you all spring/summer to get you ready. Marathon range sessions, 36 holes in a day - can't wait to see you on this journey.

Congrats!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm ready to the push and grind buddy!!

Great video Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words, but it's not necessary.

I was pulling for you because you are perfect for this event, and a perfect for Bridgestone.

Hope you are ready to grind, because it's time to get some....

I'm so ready buddy!

Does Bridgestone make flat brims?

Clearly I'll do whatever Bridgestone asks of me, but I did just find on their website they have flat brim caps ;)

Congrats! Great work with the videos as well, I'm sure they will let you rock the flat bill.

Congrats Jimmy!

Congratulations, can't wait to follow along.

The videos are great! Congratulations!

Dude, Where is the new Bridgestone Hat for the video???? lol

Dude, Where is the new Bridgestone Hat for the video???? lol

Very funny pop. Bridgestone Flat Brim will be here in a few days!

congrats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Jimmy.

Congrats dude!! It's soooo real right now!

Congrats Jimmy

Congrats!!!

Back