will_i_dream

Reaction score
Handicap
CONGU 8.4
I'm very excited, I have been on the look out for a nice looking cart bag, I'm drawn toward the staff bag looks but I won't settle for anything less than 14-way dividers. (personal preference)

First on the radar has always been the Sun Mountian H2NO as they were one of the few companies making waterproof cart bags.
I recently found the Titliest Reverse cart bag, the 2013 version was very nice looking, then I noticed they had a Stadry version coming out in 2014 so the search was on to find pricing. I found that one of the regular websites I use for online purchases has them online today with pre-order pricing for the end of January. I was pretty happy with that, but the thought of going with a non Adidas/Taylormade product was sticking in my throat.
I then noticed they have some 2014 Taylormade bags and found my next purchase, Taylormade Storm Cart Bag, it will be mine.

Picked up an Ogio Pisa last weekend. I'm pretty sure it's a 2014 model. Putter well is smaller than other brands so I need to see if fatter grips will work.
14-way full dividers and plenty of pockets including a lined pocket for drinks. Perfect cart bag for what I want. Was originally going to get the Sun Mountain c-130 but the store didn't have any 14-way's in stock so I kept looking. I really wanted the chamber bag but the wallet and small putter well said no.

I just got a Bennington Quiet Organizer Lite bag for Christmas. It has 2 slots for hybrids, and 7 slots for irons. It is a really, really nice bag.
http://www.benningtongolf.com/golf-bags/quiet-organizer-light/
Is the link. I chose it over the Sun Mountian C-130, which I think is also a great bag, but I liked the fact that my irons will not chatter in the bag.
I am coming from an Ogio bag. I am not convinced the Ogio bags are made to last.

I agree completely with what he said!!! I originally had an Ogio Chamber but it just wasn't built to last very long and ended up going with a Bennington QO-12 which was the best decision I have ever made. It keeps your irons from chattering and keeps everything else nice and organized plus it has a ton of storage for everything else you might want to carry. It is also a very nice looking bag and looks to be built very well. I will say it fit's a Clicgear 3.5+ very nice too and I have no issues with getting my clubs in and out of it while on the cart.

I really like the look of the new Nike Performance II cart bag. It looks better than the previous version but I like the previous version's putter well.

I went with the Sun Mountain H2No cart bag. I have had good success with my previous sun Mountain bags, and I figured if I am going cart bag, might as well go waterproof.

Love the 14 way top, plus the extra large putter well up front. Also has a space on the front for umbrella storage, which will be great for me as I have a Micro Cart to attach the umbrella to.

I just picked up a new bag for 2014. Wanted a 14 way top and something to match my clubs. So I went with the Cobra Bio Cart bag in Barbados Red and Castlerock.
va8y3ene.jpg

I can't wait for it to arrive so I can update my witb photos

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I just picked up a new bag for 2014. Wanted a 14 way top and something to match my clubs. So I went with the Cobra Bio Cart bag in Barbados Red and Castlerock.
va8y3ene.jpg

I can't wait for it to arrive so I can update my witb photos

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That is one good llooking bag.

I am looking forward to the Big Bertha Cart bag. I haven't found pictures yet, but should hopefully be coming soon!

That is NICE!

I have to agree with the Bennington series bags! Outright everything I wanted in a bag and the Organizer 12 is it! If you visit this site, they have 20% off coupons all the time and can get it to your door for $223.

Picked up an Ogio Pisa last weekend. I'm pretty sure it's a 2014 model. Putter well is smaller than other brands so I need to see if fatter grips will work.
14-way full dividers and plenty of pockets including a lined pocket for drinks. Perfect cart bag for what I want. Was originally going to get the Sun Mountain c-130 but the store didn't have any 14-way's in stock so I kept looking. I really wanted the chamber bag but the wallet and small putter well said no.

Did the putter well work? I'm looking at pickup one of these since they hit clearance but I'm not sure if my Fatso 5.0 grip is gonna work. Are you still enjoying the bag? Anything you don't like about the bag?

IMO nothing beats a Bennington. The bigger qo-14 is such a nice bag. No chatter. Gives me enough space with 3 wedges and irons 4-pw. Customer service is great too. Had to get something fixed and no problem.

Another vote for Bennington here. I have the QO-9 which has 9 slots for irons, 4 spots for woods/hybrids, and a putter well. It is perfect for my setup.

I also have a Clicgear cart, and the cart bag that I liked best is the Clicgear B3. It has plenty of pockets, a 14 way divider, and fits the cart perfectly. Highly recommended!

Back