Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!!

A1GN_1_20131227379632410.jpg

I may have found a couple of the new big bertha hats online and ordered them

81nOt8ekwjL._SX575_.jpg

[h=1]Nike Golf Men's Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoe[/h]

Did you have to Photoshop that? Come on, tell the truth. :act-up:

Nope :D brand new for 2014! If they didn't have flat brims it was going to be a Sneds visor :alien:

Nope :D brand new for 2014! If they didn't have flat brims it was going to be a Sneds visor :alien:

Well, good to know the flat brim crisis of 2014 is over before it started...Bridgestone subconsciously knew you were coming Shef. :act-up:

Couple of amp cell adapters for incoming shafts.

These look sweet...clean
1027675-adr.jpg

I forgot to post pics of the hats.. They shipped this morning

u3ebu6a2.jpg

na5ehezu.jpg

love my sneds visor
With all the hair I have, I don't rock a visor at all. I do have the THP one though, and wear it proudly (around the house). Think of the potential tan line....Cink-esque.

PING Anser 9.5º driver with the TFC800D stiff shaft as it performed like a monster for me. :)

Picked up a Cleveland Classic XL Custom Head off ebay for $50.

Now to find a shaft to put in it.

Didn't just buy it but my Adams Speedline SS 6H came via FedEx today...woot woot! :banana:

My Christmas gift from my GF came in today! Super excited to try these out on the course. I dont expect to use these for my every day rounds. Just on special occasions. I like them a lot and they are very comfortable.
qe9yhu4u.jpg

SC Golo 35" center-shafted putter with superstroke grip. They're going to send me the original grip so it can be replaced if/when it gets traded or sold in the future. Carl's Golfland had a pretty fair deal, and I've dealt with them before.

A Jetspeed hybrid 3 (19deg) to go with my Speedblades. Plus a Walkinshaw swivel wheel cart - I have been shamed into walking rather than riding!

I've got to dial it back. I bought a Jack Nicklaus vest, and a Bolle fleece sweatshirt (now have purple, dark grey, and red).

hat.jpgBought all 3 of the Dustin Johnson 2013 RBZ/R1/Lethal (white,black,gray) Wasn't sure on the size so I just guessed so hopefully they fit when they get here hat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back