WTF! This defies physics.

SaffaClint

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
I used to watch, as well as play a lot of pool back in the day but I've never seen anyone do what this guy does. Unbelievable.

Hahaha nice. A couple of those were really sweet. Some of those guus can really work that ball. unreal to see.

That defines physics.

That is frickin incredible. Speechless

Sent from my ADR6300

Thats pretty cool, most of those are just standard Masse shots. The there are 2 keys to trick shots, the stroke and most importantly the setup. I have 10 or so trick shots that I can setup and give the cue to someone who has never hit a pool ball and they will be able to execute it.

If you watched alot of pool then you will appreciate this:
uze2yged.jpg

He showed up at a charity event I wss attending and I got the chance to play him in a best of 9 set playing 9 ball. I won the lag, broke and snapped the 9, broke again and ran out, broke again...dry... and didnt touch another ball for 5 racks!!!

Simply un-effing-real. How on earth he gets so much spin and control on the Cue Ball is beyond me.

Thats pretty cool, most of those are just standard Masse shots. The there are 2 keys to trick shots, the stroke and most importantly the setup. I have 10 or so trick shots that I can setup and give the cue to someone who has never hit a pool ball and they will be able to execute it.

uze2yged.jpg

He showed up at a charity event I wss attending and I got the chance to play him in a best of 9 set playing 9 ball. I won the lag, broke and snapped the 9, broke again and ran out, broke again...dry... and didnt touch another ball for 5 racks!!!

That is frcken cool man. So awesome you got to play him.

That is frcken cool man. So awesome you got to play him.

He is such a nice guy. After I snapped the 9 he laughed a bit, after I ran out he started asking if there was something I wanted to tell him. When I broke dry he just politely said, "I guess I better not miss"!

Wow that was awesome.

Pure talent, impressive. Hitting the ball coming back in mid-air was just stupid good.

That was pretty cool stuff!

That was fun to watch. Some pretty incredible shots there .

uze2yged.jpg

That is awesome. I always remember watching him and Tom Rossman on the trick shot contests back in the day go at it. I wish those would still come on. Did Massey pull off any trick shots at the event?

Those are some crazy trick shots. Never seen anything like that before. Thanks for sharing.

Impressive to say the least. So freaking cool.

pretty impressive, pool trick shots have come along way since I last saw any.

That is awesome. I always remember watching him and Tom Rossman on the trick shot contests back in the day go at it. I wish those would still come on. Did Massey pull off any trick shots at the event?

Oh ya, between matches he was hitting quite a few

I used to love watching the trick shots on ESPN

Makes you wonder if he is using a 4 piece urethane cover ball

Incredible.

Someone else said it, but that doesn't defy physics, it's the definition of it!

Can Freddie teach us how to do this with a wedge???

KG

Just Tapping Away

That was incredible, I can't imagine how much practice goes into that. Wow!

I really enjoyed that, it was pretty amazing. The amount of spin on the cue ball is what amazes me. The cue tip, the chalk, the table surface material, the cue ball, .... whoah! He obviously spends a whole lot of time around the pool table.

Wonder how much practice it takes to get that good at that type of stuff.

Back