Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
asa7y8eg.jpg

u3ydedut.jpg
e4azatyd.jpg
ry4u7upe.jpg
yjuzu3a2.jpg

The Golf Buddy watches are economically priced, but I'm always afraid it'll launch itself off my wrist after one of my "swing for the fences" swings.

I'm in the market for some sort of distance reading device, so my attention is on this area!

Did not know that Golf Buddy had a range finder. Interesting to hear something about that.

I'm very interested to hear more about their laser rangefinder.

The Golf Buddy watches are economically priced, but I'm always afraid it'll launch itself off my wrist after one of my "swing for the fences" swings.

I have always loved the watch idea. Its just a shame that I cannot stand the feel of a watch on my wrist. I guess I could just strap in on my bag though.

Love my GolfBuddy VT3 watch, don't regret that purchase. Some advanced features for price.

I really like my Golf Buddy Voice. I clip it to my hat & forget about it until I need a distance. It's been accurate when compared to the range finders my friends use. It doesn't do hazards, but for the price it's well worth it.

Freddie, am I seeing in the picture that there is a range finder and GPS device in one package? Just wondering from the picture.

Back