Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Talk w/ Greg Sabella & Jason Finley

I. WANT. IN!!!

Seriously watching that video puts an exclamation point on what following along on the #Grandaddy showed. What an amazing event with a bunch of amazing guys!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oh it is on Callaway.

Oh how I want in on this. Even the wife is on board lol. Thp will win this year, I'm saying it now. Jman is a great captain and who ever is the crew they will represent.

LMAO. 12 to 4 is your new nickname.

#ImReady
Too funny. "You know what a better time is, 12 to 4". They are a competitive bunch but I think Jman can assemble a winner.

This is awesome! The next Grandaddy is going to be all kinds of epic, especially when Jman leads the #Dream2eam to victory!

I love the interaction and banter from callaway. Can't wait for THP to take back the belt!

Take em to the woodshed James! :deadhorse:

Oh man great video, definitely gets the competitive juices flowing! Can't wait till we learn more about this years event. #zoocrewgoingdown

The belt is coming to THP in Grandaddy2. No doubt that JMan will be leading his team to victory! Great to see all sides so excited for the 2nd edition!

Love the enthusiasm from Callaway. What they did for the 2013 #grandaddy was nothing short of amazing. Gonna be interesting how they react to a THP victory in 2014.

Ouch! Finley taking shots...

Haha all in good fun. I am so psyched for Jman to lead the next team into battle. It is going to be a blast again.

All in good fun and because we love ya! #TeamCallaway

See, we knew you all were just showing tough love. #MakeItStop

Seems to me we may have discussed a year of bragging rights. Long way to go!

Damn you anyway Finley!

Looks like they are primed for a devastating defeat THP, lets take them down!

That was great, was like watching a wrestling heal come out and taunt the guy he injured the week before.

I read through all the posts on the granddaddy, and I can see why everybody had such a good time.

Was thinking about skipping out on the range tomorrow, but obviously I have a lot of work to do if I want to have a chance to help THP take the belt.

I was hoping for a Tonya Harding incident.

Loved the video, and so many others that represent the appreciation some of these companies have for this community. Just fantastic.

great video... someone please bring the filet o fish talking wall mount for sabella next year.

setting themselves up for that much greater a fall in GD2!

Love it though...so awesome.

Callaway should know better than giving THP bulletin board material this early in the game. Whoever gets in is going to have a blast taking it to them.

Good stuff there, Callaway guys seem really down to earth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Shots fired! Shots fired! lol Great stuff from the Callaway guys, love it!

Great stuff there! I would love to help bring these guys down a notch with Captain Jman! Beating them with their own equipment would just be icing on the cake!

Lets do this! I'm all in for the Grandaddy in 2014!

I love seeing the connections THP makes with these companies. Following along with the Grandaddy was amazing even from the outside, this gives us a taste of how enjoyable these guys really are to be around. Super funny.

I can promise you this, I would put a spanking on them!

You need me for the next #Grandaddy!

Stuff like this, is exactly why I must be a part of the next event. The heckling, taunting, and good natured fun is awesome to see!

Back