Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I can not wait for this scene. One of the best parts, oh heck, the complete second half of the third book is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

I've read them and don't know what that is? ???

HBO Signature(503 Directv) running a GoT marathon, season 1 on now

Okay I know now saw entire trailer. Red Viper!!!!

I really need to start reading the books. Can't wait for the next season!

There is a video on youtube by The Axis of Awesome titled Rage of Thrones. It is not work safe and VERY inappropriate for young audiences. I do try and show it to all my friends that watch the show and comment on how they wish they would have read the books. Those that have read the books find the video even funnier than those that haven't. I will not post the video here do to language and a scene involving someone flipping the bird as THP is a family friendly site.

I'm very stoked for the new season! I've read the books and 1-3 are awesome, 4 slows down a bit and 5 just made me mad (my opinion obviously).

man i feel like i have forgotten most of what i read in the books

I just watched the Season 4 trailer. All I can say is WOW. I can't wait until April for the season to the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man i feel like i have forgotten most of what i read in the books

I know. My wife just started reading them and she keeps asking me about stuff that I don't remember even happening. Time to read them again I guess.

Trailer looks sick!! I need to watch that later today.

We don't subscribe to HBO, so we had never seen Game of Thrones until a few months ago. Somebody my wife works with brought her the season 1 dvds and suggested we watch it. We ended up knocking out all 3 seasons in just over a month, I am psyched to see what season 4 will bring.

Oh my. That looks awesome. Can't wait until the new season!

After reading all the books, I really really want to know what happens with Arya and Tyrion.

I bought the newest book online when it came out in paperback, still haven't cracked it open yet (read the e-book version of it)... Holding off re-reading it until it hits that season in the tv-series, so it could be a while.

Anyone want to share their HBO Go subscription with me :)

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading all the books, I really really want to know what happens with Arya and Tyrion.

I bought the newest book online when it came out in paperback, still haven't cracked it open yet (read the e-book version of it)... Holding off re-reading it until it hits that season in the tv-series, so it could be a while.

I own all the books but won't open them until this tv series is over. Don't want any spoilers, as this is the best show on tv. I cannot wait until this season airs!!!

I own all the books but won't open them until this tv series is over. Don't want any spoilers, as this is the best show on tv. I cannot wait until this season airs!!!

As good as the show is, the books are even better. I would personally consider the TV series a spoiler for the book.

As good as the show is, the books are even better. I would personally consider the TV series a spoiler for the book.

Too true. There are a lot of things that you just don't get a real feel for in the show.

Oh.my.god

the latest trailer is amazing. cant wait to see the red viper vs the mountain!

Back