Houston Area THP group

I love Battleground. It's where I got my hole in one (no big deal).

I've never played Battleground, but have heard good things. I'm up for it if the majority agrees.

What about February 3?

I'm thinking that could work for me, but I'd have to check with my wife's family in terms of whether they have plans that day or not.

I'm thinking that could work for me, but I'd have to check with my wife's family in terms of whether they have plans that day or not.

No worries. I am already off work that day, so I will be open for whenever time is convenient with you (assuming that day works for you).

Anyone up for a Sunday AM round?

Anyone up for a Sunday AM round?
I may be up for one but won't know for sure until Saturday evening, I am playing in a handball tournament at the DTY. So all depends on how we place.

But with Lake Charles right around the corner, would like to get some rounds in. Would anyone be up for a Sunday round on 2/2, was thinking battleground 8-9??

Also if any of you guys have Facebook there is a group (50+ guys) that I am part of "houston golfwrx", bunch of guys like us here who love golf and are always looking to play.

in fact there are two outings being planned 2/12 at woodlands canon gate panther trail around 1pm and then 2/22 at August pines at 12.

How many houston guys do we have? DFW seem to have a lot.

If you book today through ezlinks with code GETAWAY20, you get 20% off. If looking for an AM tee time 2/1 or 2/2 can play one of the wildcat courses.

I may be up for one but won't know for sure until Saturday evening, I am playing in a handball tournament at the DTY. So all depends on how we place.

But with Lake Charles right around the corner, would like to get some rounds in. Would anyone be up for a Sunday round on 2/2, was thinking battleground 8-9??

Also if any of you guys have Facebook there is a group (50+ guys) that I am part of "houston golfwrx", bunch of guys like us here who love golf and are always looking to play.

in fact there are two outings being planned 2/12 at woodlands canon gate panther trail around 1pm and then 2/22 at August pines at 12.

How many houston guys do we have? DFW seem to have a lot.

2/1 & 2/2 don't work for me so I will see if anyone will join me Sun AM. I will start looking to set up a tee time.

I know that we only have 4 maybe 5 active Houston members here (inlcuding us). I chat with Jank regularly & will PM TBT to gauge interest.

2/1 & 2/2 don't work for me so I will see if anyone will join me Sun AM. I will start looking to set up a tee time.

I know that we only have 4 maybe 5 active Houston members here (inlcuding us). I chat with Jank regularly & will PM TBT to gauge interest.
Just post here where you will be playing and come Saturday evening where I know more about Sunday plans will check here and perhaps join.

Ok guys I have a tee time set for 9:35 at Wildcat playing the Lakes 18. It's $65 per person and right now it's TBT & I, so 2 more spots open. Hope two more can join us.

I am out this weekend since I will be in Louisiana. I am tentatively good on February 1, February 9 and on February 15/16/17 if there is any interest on those days. Still a few weeks out though.

You had better hit me up for a round while you are in town buddy!!

Ok guys I have a tee time set for 9:35 at Wildcat playing the Lakes 18. It's $65 per person and right now it's TBT & I, so 2 more spots open. Hope two more can join us.

Would love to see a couple of more join us Sunday..might be a little cool to start but should warm into the upper 60's

I am out this weekend since I will be in Louisiana. I am tentatively good on February 1, February 9 and on February 15/16/17 if there is any interest on those days. Still a few weeks out though.

You know me buddy, I am good just about anytime, just give me a shout.

You had better hit me up for a round while you are in town buddy!!

Would love to see a couple of more join us Sunday..might be a little cool to start but should warm into the upper 60's

You know me buddy, I am good just about anytime, just give me a shout.
Really trying to get to this one.

Won't be able to make it to Sundays outing. Looking to play 2/2 though if anyone's up to it. If not I can do the 15 or 16.

Sorry you can't make it. Hope to tee if up soon.....

TBT- I'll call the pro shop and let them know it's just two not 4

We are looking for a 4th player at Kingwood Country Club today at 12:44 if anyone wants to play. PM me if you are interested.

If I didn't have my lesson I would be all over it. Have fun!

Layne or Tony?

Ken. Did an initial three 1/2 hr lesson package to see how it would go & I like him. Signing up for 3 more and will continue until I have the swing we are trying to achieve.

I'm usually at the range on wed & fri afternoons if you are around.

Ken. Did an initial three 1/2 hr lesson package to see how it would go & I like him. Signing up for 3 more and will continue until I have the swing we are trying to achieve.

I'm usually at the range on wed & fri afternoons if you are around.

I had a couple with ken and a couple with tony... been using layne now though . Need to get back at it my swing has gotten rusty with the layoffs I've had .

How was the lakes today?

Didn't end up playing. TBT threw his back out so we had to cancel.
Aww man, well let's try to set something up for February. We need to get the Houston group going.

Back