Farmers Insurance Open January 23-26 2014

You are right, Faldo really was hesitant about commenting on Tiger's swing.

Overall guys had a rough day on the South course, so I will be interested to see how Tiger recovers tomorrow.

I imagine Tiger will go lower tomorrow. Looks like he was dealing with the same issues he's been dealing with for a while now today, which is basically what Faldo was saying.

Farmers Insurance Open January 23-26 2014

I imagine Tiger will go lower tomorrow. Looks like he was dealing with the same issues he's been dealing with for a while now today, which is basically what Faldo was saying.

Most of the leaderboard outside of Pat Perez were from the North Course. I am thinking as well that Tiger is going low tomorrow and a good portion of the leaderboard will be coming back to him.

Tiger looked out of sorts today and Brandel Chamblee is having a field day with. Just equate Tiger's swing today to a swing a 65 year old.
Tiger has forgotten more about winning tournaments than Brandel Chmblee ever knew.

Tiger looked out of sorts today and Brandel Chamblee is having a field day with. Just equate Tiger's swing today to a swing a 65 year old.
I wish this 66 year old had that swing. Brandel is certainly not my favorite announcer.

Woodland sure was swinging easy on the holes I saw today.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Is woodland using the Callaway Big Bertha Alpha? He hit 16 out if 18 fairways today.

Is woodland using the Callaway Big Bertha Alpha? He hit 16 out if 18 fairways today.

Believe so. Harry Arnett tweeted that Woodlands average drive was 306 yards.

Are there only 2 par 3's on that course?

I've played the South Course before in non tournament conditions (they weren't setting up for/just finishing the Farmers)and it kicked my butt and with the rough up and the greens playing as fast as they're saying, I'm not surprised. Also, with the grandstand up at 17 on the South they take out a really breathtaking view of the pacific which was kind of a bummer.

Any word on Phil this morning?

Believe so. Harry Arnett tweeted that Woodlands average drive was 306 yards.

He was teeing off with a fairway wood a lot, too. His swing looked totally different today. Very easy, like he wasn't going after it. However, I only saw 14-18.

Nice seeing J.B. Holmes out there again.

Sang-Moon Bae's caddy might have just cost him some strokes. Don't know the rule, but he took the rope down and dropped another post from the rope on the ball causing it to move. Bae did not do anything at the time but hit the ball after it moved. Will be interesting to see what happens. Watched it on the CBS link.

ESPN said Phil was going to give it a go 30 min ago on twitter

Using Tapatalk

confirmed....

Phil looks uncomfortable out there, and I'm sure bogeying two out of his first five holes doesn't help.

I freakin' love Torrey. I've got some good memories from this course(s).

:sad:

:sad:
They just said the same on TGC. I hate it but I know how a back can hamper a golf swing.

that's a bummer

That stinks. Was looking forward to seeing him some more

Man its too early in the year to have to deal with that stuff. The kind of thing that lingers...hopefully he gets well soon

Man its too early in the year to have to deal with that stuff. The kind of thing that lingers...hopefully he gets well soon

Yeah really. Not ideal timing, but hopefully gives him plenty of time before the Masters at least.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back