NHL 2013-2014 Season

NHL Revealed was pretty good last night. It's pretty spread out with all the different teams playing outdoors this year.

In case you missed it.
http://youtu.be/rREU0S6FpZI

I wanted to see Fleury fight Budaj so badly, but it wouldn't have been smart for Flower. Budaj is a backup so MTL had nothing to lose.

I wanted to see Fleury fight Budaj so badly, but it wouldn't have been smart for Flower. Budaj is a backup so MTL had nothing to lose.

nonononononono, I do not get the fighting part of the games for players, seeing goalies trying to go at it is just ridiculous.

NHL 2013-2014 Season

http://youtu.be/5kmH0BlcJkI

Hope everyone is ready for this! Pretty cool to hear Vim Scully pump it up. Go Ducks!!

Where's Dan in all of this? His Jackets are slowly climbing up that standing chart.

Been really busy, but gladly enjoying their record breaking run. Also, they just broke through game 1000 in franchise history.

Going for 9 straight tonight and quickly putting former CBJ win records to shame! I cannot wait for this team to be competitive year after year.

Been really busy, but gladly enjoying their record breaking run. Also, they just broke through game 1000 in franchise history.

Going for 9 straight tonight and quickly putting former CBJ win records to shame! I cannot wait for this team to be competitive year after year.

Playing my Sabres tonight, two clubs going in different directions.

It's interesting to see Miller at .925 but 12-19.

He's been real good. Imagine their record without him. Hasn't been as sharp the last couple games though. Curious to see if and where he moves.

He's been real good. Imagine their record without him. Hasn't been as sharp the last couple games though. Curious to see if and where he moves.

That was a solid save on Cam early in the first... pathetic effort by Bob on the other end allowing Buffalo to get on the board.

That was a solid save on Cam early in the first... pathetic effort by Bob on the other end allowing Buffalo to get on the board.

Was a good game last time between them. Think the Sabres got up early in that one too. Great shootout winner by Johansen.

Understandable haha heard you were on a little trip. Its nice to see then rebound and rebuild after the Rick Nash thing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Too true.. That kid is budding nicely!

Columbus is running 5 defensemen tonight which is certainly going to hurt them not only on pairings but energy. Hopefully it doesn't factor too much.

Man, just found this thread... Awesome.

Jersey guy born and raised. Played Ej and AJ. Chicago showcase, hockey night etc etc. Stil play mens league.

Flyers season ticket holder. (dont bust my chops they suck)

Understandable haha heard you were on a little trip. Its nice to see then rebound and rebuild after the Rick Nash thing.

Dude they are so much better without him. SO SO SO SO much better.

Really like Dubinsky's game lately.
Who's out that they're only dressing 5 D?

Agree completely. They have a good mix there now.

Savard is out with the flu I think. Bad break because their D was really gelling together.

You can have Sulzer for a bag of pucks :)

Alright Moosejaa, we've got ourselves a hockey game now!!

Ryan Murray making our fourth liners look solid. What a pass.

We usually keep it close and are pretty psyched to get 2 goals. If we get that 2nd one watch out.

Back