Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the sim blocked out for 2pm-6pm ! Would love for you to join is if you can!

2pm is a good possibility. I don't know how I will be feeling on Sunday but by 2 pm the alcohol should at least be out of my system!

2pm is a good possibility. I don't know how I will be feeling on Sunday but by 2 pm the alcohol should at least be out of my system!

I certainly know how that goes!!

Ok guys, don't forget to pick your golfers for the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
First tee-time tomorrow is 9:30am EST, so make your picks by then (Pete :)).

Ok guys, don't forget to pick your golfers for the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
First tee-time tomorrow is 9:30am EST, so make your picks by then (Pete :)).
I made mine Monday! I guess I should check to make sure they're all still in the tournament.

I'll be making my picks when I get home from work today! Gotta catch up and close the gap.

I made mine Monday! I guess I should check to make sure they're all still in the tournament.

Good idea, I've picked guys early thinking they are playing only to see they're not and have to hustle to change em up.
They used to update that list by Tuesday, now it doesn't seem like they do it until Wednesday.
PGATour.com usually lists the field earlier as a reference.

Good.. Wanted to be sure.

Is his back still bothering him? He's the defending champ for this tourney, or was it the Farmer's?

Is his back still bothering him? He's the defending champ for this tourney, or was it the Farmer's?
Pretty sure he is the defending champ. I read that his back was still bothering, didn't pick him, and then read he wasn't playing.

Pretty sure he is the defending champ. I read that his back was still bothering, didn't pick him, and then read he wasn't playing.

Wow! Must be worse than I thought. Figured he would play but I wasn't betting on him.

Wow! Must be worse than I thought. Figured he would play but I wasn't betting on him.
Much to my dismay! I would love to see him on my "A"roster but luck have it! What do I do about my next weeks picks? won't be around and I'll have to stick with my picks for this week..............pulling a "Shef"again!

Much to my dismay! I would love to see him on my "A"roster but luck have it! What do I do about my next weeks picks? won't be around and I'll have to stick with my picks for this week..............pulling a "Shef"again!

Find a computer in Vegas next Wednesday :)

Where are you staying? Ceaser's Palace? I hear it's pager friendly.

I'll do my best but I just got off the phone with my friends who I'm staying with and 9 rounds are booked! I'm so lit right now! The only day I'm not playing is SuperBowl Sunday(massive block party).........starts at noon.What's nice is the game starts at 3:15 there,I get to watch the whole thing!I'm not sure I'm ready for all this.

Where are you staying? Ceaser's Palace? I hear it's pager friendly.
Pete.I'm in Henderson.............12 miles from the Strip(I'll miss you!)How's about I bring a big divot back from one of those expensive courses?

Pete did it too! I think we can officially rename it an "O'Carroll"

Unexpected 90 minute ride home from work. Really slippery, had to be 8-12 cars off the road.

Unexpected 90 minute ride home from work. Really slippery, had to be 8-12 cars off the road.

I think that is still better than the 12 hour commute people in Atlanta had. :)

The wind was awful today. It just hurt when it blew today.

I think that is still better than the 12 hour commute people in Atlanta had. :)

12 hours!!! I don't pay enough attention to the national news I guess :)

I think if I was playing 9 rounds of golf in Vegas, fantasy golf would be the last thing I'd be worried about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back